0:88

One after another, they displayed their gracefulness with all they had and the atmosphere suddenly turned livelier. The crowd was all staring intensely at the beautiful scene on the red carpet, their eyes filled with admiration.

Even Chaeyoung could not help but excitedly shriek with her fists pumping in the air. "It's Jisoo! Chim, it really is Kim Jisoo! Oh my God, I really love her! And that man beside her, he's the remarkably popular best male lead actor, Yoongi! Pinch me! Am I seeing this right?! It feels like I'm dreaming!"

As she exclaimed, she clutched onto Jimin who thought that his arm was about to be bruised from her grasp.

"And that woman is Nayeon! Drop-dead beautiful!"

Chaeyoung's eyes kept staring at the red carpet ahead, yet when she looked to the back and saw a flash of gaudy red, her face instantly sank. She could not help but say gloomily, "Why is she here too? And dressed so sexily and provokingly! Why is she trying to get in on the action?!"

Jimin followed Su Nan's gaze and looked over to see Huang Shanshan clinging onto the CEO of their company, CEO Wang, and was walking on the red carpet. She was dressed in flaming red and looked particularly attractive, oozing with sultriness.

It made Su Nan unhappy and her face darkened. What made her even angrier came after, heralded by the excited shrieks from the entrance. She looked up and saw—

It was Luna and Hanbin!

"Wow, she thinks she's an Oscar-award winning best actress, wanting to act like a big shot, and even using bodyguards to opened up a pathway! This bitch is fronting again. Doesn't she know that fronting is short-lived while a bitch like her is forever?"

Su Nan was harsh with her words. When she saw Hanbin and Luna walking with four bodyguards in black surrounding them, her eyes were practically spitting fire. She did not care about her image.

With the way she cursed, the people around could not help but throw odd glances at Chaeyoung. Jimin could only pull on her arm and remind her, "Chaeng, watch yourself. We're in public."

"So what if we're in public? Look at the way she smiles! Those who didn't know would think that she's so pure and kind, but she's actually just a hypocritical white lotus flower. How pretentious! Just watching her disgusts me!"

Chaeyoung did not make an exception – she was always like that. As long as she felt good about it, she could disregard whatever image she had. She did not know the others anyway, so she did not care what they thought.

"I'm just reminding you that you should leave some face for Lisa. We're specially invited guests of Lisa. Don't embarrass her. Look, they're all watching you!" Jimin said helplessly.

Then, Chaeyoung started to restrain herself and turned to look at those people who stared at her. Glaring at them for a while, she then stopped herself.

Amidst the upbeat opening music and the crowd's cheers, the round of contesting for attention finally slowed down. With the awaited personalities' arrival and after they sat in their respective seats, the launch was about to begin. The emcee upfront had already begun speaking to sustain the lively mood at the venue.

At this moment, at the venue entrance.

Passing through the gentle, warm light, the Bentley finally slowed down to a stop.

"Chairman Jeon!"

When they saw the car stop, the Vice Presidents, and the other upper management leaders, who had been waiting for a long time, immediately rushed up to greet him.

Before Lucas could open the door, Jungkook had already pushed the door open and got down by himself. Just as he stood steadily, he reached into the car and asked Youngjin and the rest plainly, "Is everyone here?"