1:45

Lucas frowned. After a short hesitation, he was about to say something. Then, he suddenly heard the howling of the strong, cold breeze brushing past. Next came the maid’s cries.

“It’s raining. Quickly close the windows!”

“It’s the rainy season during Qingming… I’m afraid the weather’s going to be like this for the next few days!”

When he heard this, Lucas was suddenly stunned. His expression suddenly changed and his eyes darkened.

It was the fourth of May, which was Qing Ming, the day to offer sacrifices to the dead…

On the path that was sandwiched by weeping willows towards Qingshan cemetery, a black Cayenne drove past underneath the trees before steadily stopping by a florist by the roadside.

The car door opened very quickly as Jungkook got down from the car first, followed closely by Lisa.

Jungkook looked at the flower bouquets before him, then said calmly, “Boss, can I have two bouquets of calla lilies?”

The boss nodded and promptly wrapped up two bouquets of beautiful white lilies. In the middle of the bouquets were even several little purple flowers as decoration.

“Let’s go.”

He gave her one of the bouquets and they walked towards the staircase that led up the hills. The hazy rain very quickly hid the sight of him.

Lisa turned over to silently gaze at his back that had already walked ahead. Her heart sank a little when she saw bleakness and loneliness in his silhouette. Her eyes darkened while the hand that held the umbrella tightened. With a light huff, she breathed in lightly and followed him.

These few days, people celebrated Qingming. It was a time to offer sacrifices to the dead and sweep their ancestors’ tombs, remembering those who had passed away.

When they walked through the hill of tombstones, they noticed that in front of many tombstones were bouquets of fresh flowers. People must have come to pay respects earlier.

The sky was gloomy as the misty rain engulfed the entire cemetery in glum darkness.

They walked past a long staircase, and then through a small path before the two of them finally reached two tombstones.

Up front, he stopped first. Since she was not walking that quickly, she stopped in that instant too. She took a step forward and raised the black umbrella in her hand a little higher his head. Then, she followed his line of sight towards the tombstones,

The picture on the tombstone was a very young girl oozing with charisma, and she was very beautiful, yet she looked quite familiar. Lisa kept feeling like she had seen this girl before…

She looked down and saw the girl’s name — Jeon Jiseul!

Looking at her age…

“Is she’s your aunt?” Lisa turned to ask Jungkook, yet her tone was certain.

One could vaguely see the similarities between the girl and Boram's brows.

Jungkook did not answer. His gaze just fell on the tombstone in front of him as puzzlement surfaced in Lisa’s starry eyes. She looked over at the tombstone following his gaze.

Unexpectedly, it was a very young man. He looked dashing and seemed to exude sunshine. He was probably just over 20 years old in the picture.

Born on XX of the month XX in the year XX, he had passed away on XX of the month XX in the year XX.

She calculated the difference. Had he lived until now, he would have been 26 years old!

He had only been 21 when he died.