1:69

Boram nodded. “Good then. We won’t interfere with you young people’s affairs. The idea of freedom is dominating now. It’s still the same for me. As long as it’s not violating any of our core values, you can do anything you want.”

“I’m sure that won’t happen. We’re all honest people here.” Yuqi laughed and shrugged when she replied.

“Honest people! You? You made the most trouble when you were little! Was there any time your brothers didn’t help you to clean up the mess? You made us worry the most. I’m much more at ease with your brother and Lucas!” Boram threw a pillow at Yuqi, and she artfully dodged it with a smile.

Suddenly, Jungkook put down his teacup and looked at everyone. “I have something to tell everyone.”

“What is it?” They stopped what they were doing and stared at Jungkook as he looked serious.

“We’re planning to take our wedding photos next month, and organize our wedding in June.”

“Wedding in June? Wasn’t it November?” Boram looked at them in surprise.

“I’ll get this done soon. It shouldn’t wait that long,” Jungkook replied indifferently.

Suddenly, Boram and the others quickly turned their heads and looked at Lisa’s abdomen immediately!

“Are you pregnant?”

Boram could not hide the happiness in her eyes as she asked Lisa carefully. Lisa’s face started to blush while she looked at the man beside him in embarrassment. “What are you guys thinking about? I just think the time is right.”

Jungkook said defensively, “I looked at the calendar. The 6th of June seems alright. We’ll set it on this day then. There’s still more than a month to go. It should be enough time to prepare.”

“The 6th of June? Would it be too soon?”

“I remember this date as well. It’s one of the dates we picked before. We’ll just go with this then. I don’t have any objections. What about you guys?” Joonwoo looked at Jaeyoung and Gyungmi.

“We don’t have any issues either, but since we’ve decided on it, we need to get things done quickly. There are a lot of things to be done. It’s been a long time since our family had such a huge celebratory event. We have to do this well.”

Lisa gave it some thought and said, “We can actually make it simpler. Just gather some friends and families around. I’m fine, really…”

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter if you guys want to have a secret wedding or a church wedding. It doesn’t matter, but we still need to invite guests. Many people have been looking forward to this wedding. When I went back to visit the military base, all of them asked me about it!”

“We need to be serious for this. Let’s have a more in-depth discussion.”

“Mmm, we also have to consider the betrothal gift.”

“Give more thought to the guest list too.”

“Why don’t you guys give me the list of names you want to invite? I’ll work on it. I’ll get Uncle Fu to help me as well. He’s good at things like this. Uncle Fu! Uncle Fu!”

They started discussing and taking actions among themselves, so there was nothing left for Jungkook and Lisa to do there.

“This is great, Brother, Sister-in-law. I’ve been worried that I might not be able to make it to the wedding before! I suggest that you have your wedding abroad and go on for a honeymoon trip. For the guests, we can just have a banquet at the Imperial Sky Hotel after that.”