0:35

"Does she want to see who's so unlucky to have married to a silly foodie?"

Jungkook threw her a glance as he continued to fry the potato slices in the pan.

Lisa sulked when she heard him. "Why are you making it sound like a bad deal marrying me? I'm a modern lady... A fair, rich, and beautiful woman! Who are you calling a silly foodie?"

"You need to train longer to lure me into your trap, but it won't ever work on me." Jungkook scanned Lisa with his eyes as if he was looking at an idiot.

He was the one who would trap others. Whoever could trap him?

A fair, rich, and beautiful woman?

Well, if she was serious, she was pretty cute.

"I'm stating a fact. I was the school idol back then, and now I have a stable job with income of over a million. I'm a strong woman who doesn't depend on others..."

Lisa did not continue any further because the man was staring at her with a surprised gaze. She felt creeped out and stopped talking.

"Missus, I think you're very much alike something when you feel very good about yourself. Do you want to know what?" Jungkook gave it some thought and then said calmly.

"Like what?" Lisa became curious.

"An idiot." Jungkook averted his gaze back to the potato slices after the short reply. A grin appeared on his face and he was stifling his laughter.

Lisa's expression froze. She reacted after a slight delay and could not hold in her anger anymore. In her temper, she flung the bouquet of flowers in her hand towards Jungkook. "You're the idiot! You're the foodie! Don't think I'll be afraid of you just because you're the Chairman..."

Jungkook shook his head at her wild behavior. He smiled and then held onto the bouquet she had thrown at him. Grabbing her body and holding her in his arms, he restrained her against himself.

"That's enough. If you continue to mess around, our dinner won't even be ready when midnight comes. You can arrange a meeting with your friend. Isn't Emperor Entertainment City open to the public already? Bring her there for some shopping. Put all your spending under my name... On second thought, I'll get you a supplementary card later, so you can get whatever you want with it."

"Then, do you want to meet Chaeyoung? We can have a meal. She's probably getting married to her boyfriend soon and they're both good friends of mine. We're bound to meet sooner or later," Lisa raised her head from his arms and looked at him as she asked.

"Mmm, you can go ahead and arrange it. Let's have dinner with them in the next two days or so," Jungkook replied after giving it some thought.

"Alright then. I know you're busy with several projects in Incheon. We'll do it this Saturday then. What do you think?" She tilted her head and suggested a time.

"Sure, I have time this weekend." Jungkook nodded.

"I'll give Chaeyoung a call now then. Also, I think these flowers look pretty and I'll give them to you now. I'll take the dishes out! Be quick with the rest. I'm really hungry!"

She then backed away from Jungkook and left the kitchen with the two dishes he had prepared.

Jungkook stared at the bouquet of blue roses after she left the kitchen. Several blue petals had fallen onto the floor because of her aggressive movement just now...

After dinner, Lisa offered to do the dishes, so Jungkook went upstairs in a relaxed manner.

Upon finishing the dishes, she went upstairs and saw a vase that had suddenly appeared. It was full of the blue roses, and they were actually arranged pretty delicately.