Chapter Thirty-Six: Anton and The Mirror

Previously

Previously....

"Anton. Where's that witch?" Anton immediately asked.

"She's gone." She informed him.

"What did she do? She made me small." He said, noticing his size.

"Come on. Let's get you outta here." David said, grabbing Anton's shoulder. The small giant looked at him in shock.

"You."

"Me?" The prince said, confused.

"You!" With that Anton uppercut David and the prince went flying.

Now............

"David!" Mary Margaret shouted in concern. Regina, being the closest one to him, subdued the small giant by knocking him out.

"Well, that was uncalled for." Regina commented.

"What the hell did my brother do to piss off him off?" He asked out loud.

"That's a good question." Mary Margaret agreed.

"I mean, there is always one way to find out." I smirked and everyone knew what I meant.

"There is no way in hell we are having a seance." Hook told me.

"This is not your decision. It's theirs." I looked at the couple.

"Or you could just ask him when he wakes up." Regina suggested.

"Yes but what fun would that be?" I asked and everyone looked at me and I sighed, "Ok but you have to be the ones to put him back in the cage so he doesn't take off running." With that Anton was dragged back into the cage that he was brought here in by David and Hook.

"It'll probably take him a while to wake up." the mayor commented.

"Good." I nodded, "That gives us time to look for Cora." I looked at Hook. "Will you let us know when he wakes up?"

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Hook questioned.

"I keep forgetting you're not up to date with technology." I sighed before turning to David. "Can you grab a radio from the car?"

"We are going to trust him with that?" David questioned.

"I would rather give him a radio than a phone right now." I explained.

"Good point." the prince agreed before running and getting one.

"Why do I feel insulted?" The pirate stated.

"Don't be, it's not your fault you aren't up with technology." I told him. "This just makes it easier." David came back with the handheld radio and gave it to me and I walked over to Hook. "It's really simple as long as you listen." I held the radio up to him. "All you have to do is press this button on the side and talk into it." I gave him the radio. "Try it." Hook looked at me skeptically as he pressed the button on the side and feedback came out of it, scaring him.