Chapter Sixty-One: Ares, The God of War

Previously

Previously......

"The Underworld. I'm taking your father with me since he is the Dark One. I don't need part of my powers out there to captured by Zeus." I informed him.

"Well, I'm still going with you." He shrugged.

"I'll go too." Emma said.

"No." I told her. "I was serious about not putting you in more danger than you have to be. You may have conquered kingdoms, faced evil witches and have broken curses but you have never dealt with going agasint the king of the gods. He would kill all of you in a heartbeat." With that I left the hospital room, Peter following me, just to find a familiar face out in the waiting room. "Ares?"

"Hey, Mel." Ares softly smiled at me.

Now..............

Mel's POV.....

The Hospital...

"What are you doing here?" I looked at my cousin.

"I've came to take you home." Ares told me.

"What to Olympus? I never thought you would be your father's errand boy." I chuckled.

"No, to the Underword. Uncle Hades thought it would be better if I came to get you rather than him." He shrugged.

"And he was right." I nodded, then I looked at Peter. "Peter the is my cousin, Ares, the god of war. Ares this is my true love, Peter Pan."

"The god of war?" Peter questioned.

"Yeah, and we still some how lost the rebellion." Ares commented.

"You can thank my father for that one. He was the one who turned me in." I informed him.

"Oh yes, I am fully aware." The god chuckled before something clicking in his head, "How did you know Zeus would still be after you?"

"You can thank Zelena for that." I sighed, "She informed me. I was actually getting ready to head to the Underworld myself. I just had to grab a few things."

"Like what?"

"Oh let's see, the other half of my powers aka the dark one and then just a few things from the loft." I listed.

"I have to grab a few things too." Peter looked at me. "I am going with you. Leaving me behind is not an option you have."

"Awe, what a sweetie." My cousin chuckled, "Little mortal boy wants to protect his immortal goddess."

"Ares, he is immortal too but his is mainly because of his magic." I informed him.

"I guess that makes sense you would choose an immortal." He looked at me then to Peter. "Just wait till you meet her mother, she'll eat you alive."

"Speaking of mom, how is she?" I asked him.

"You know, just got back from the mortal realm, also waiting your return so she can see her favorite daughter again but Hades also want to talk to you." He looked at me.