Chapter Sixty-Five: Approval

Caution: There is smut in this chapter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Caution: There is smut in this chapter

Previously....

"He wants me to do, what?" I questioned.

"Zeus decided that you will be in the Underworld half of the year." My father informed me. "But most importantly, while you are in the Underworld, you won't be able to see or talk to Peter." I looked to Peter.

"When does it start?" I questioned.

"When your back at full power, nothing will happen until then." My mother added. "Untill then you are free to do whatever."

...

They both stepped back from me and Hades handed me a phone.

"It has everyone's contacts in it. Including the numbers from your old phone but this one, you can use to call us, here in the Underworld or Olympus." He informed me as I took the phone.

"Your sister's number is also in there if you wish to talk to her." Persephone looked at me. "Please and try to offer an olive branch."

...

"No, it's nothing like that." He shook his head as he said that, holding a whiskey glass in his hand. "Peter is immortal?"

"Yeah, he is." I nodded, confirming it for him. "We spent so long looking for a way to and we found it."

"Good." He nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to let you know, you have my fatherly approval for to marry him if you so wish." I looked at him shocked, as he said that.

Now............

"I'm surprised." I looked at my father in shock.

"I figured you would be." Hades chuckled. "I see how he looks at you. It's the look of love, Mel. That's all I want for you."

"Even after you tried to marry me off to Thantos?" I questioned.

"I will admit that was a mistake. I should have realized your sister was in love with him but I thought you were." He explained and I bursted out laughing. He looked at me confused.

"Dad, Thantos was never anything more than I friend, a very good friend." I chuckled.

"I should have realized that." He sighed.

"Next time, just ask." I told him. "It would help me if you explained that to my sister though."

"Trust me, I have but she is still angry at you for what I did." He looked at me.

"My sister, I swear." I sighed, shaking my head. Then, switching topics, "I'm happy you like Peter."

"I don't think it's a matter of me liking him but the fact he loves you." He said, making a good point. "I know with everything going on with your uncle, it may be hard to hold on to attachments but you need all the friends you can get to help support you."

The Mother of Neverland (Peter Pan x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें