Chapter Fifty-Nine: Remember Henry

Previously

Previously.....

"You are not my 'mummy' Zelena. Persephone the goddess of spring, Queen of the Underworld is my mother and I have two siblings, Macaria and Zagreus." I told her, "You are only the bitch who agreed to take me in after my rebellion so you could use me for your spell."

"You think you know so much, but you don't." She looked at me.

"Dark One," I began as I looked to Rumplestilskin, "Take back your blade."

"Happily." He nodded, walking towards Zelena.

***

"Then tell me, who casted the dark curse?" I asked again.

"Mrs. Pregnancy over there did." She sighed.

"That's impossible. David is still alive." I told her.

"I swear I'm telling the truth." She looked at me.

"I know." I sighed, knowing she wasn't lying. I then shut the door of car and looked at Emma.

"So?" She asked.

"Your mother casted the dark curse." I informed everyone.

"But... he's still alive." She said then looking to her father.

"I think I may know what happened." I then walked up to Mary Margaret. "Can I?" I asked pointing at her heart, she nodded and I reached into her chest and pulled out her heart. "It's half a heart." I told her then putting it back into her chest. "I can only assume the other half is in David."

Now.............

Melinoe POV...

The Loft.........

Zelena was in jail. The curse hadn't been broken yet. Henry and everyone else still didn't have their memories but for now it was on back burner.

"God damn it!" I shouted, burning myself on the coffee pot.

"You know for being a goddess you really are accident prone." Peter commented as he got up from the floor where he was helping to put together the crib for the unborn child.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed, looking up at my true love.

"Let me look at it." He said, holding out his hand.

"It's probably already healed." I shrugged, holding out my hand to him.

"I'm sure it is, but I don't care. I've gone long enough without you, I'm going to make sure you're okay." He told me in the 'matter of fact' tone of voice.

"I love you too." I said with pressed lips.

"And you are right, it's healed." He informed me, letting go of my hand.

"Told ya." I smirked, then walking over to the unbuilt crib. "You should just let me magic it together." I told the couple.

"If these instructions don't become clearer I may let you." Mary Margaret sighed. "I thought this was supposed to be simple. I mean, listen to this, 'take screws E, with washers D, through bar C, using wrench F, which is not provided'."