Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Start of a Rebellion

Previously

Previously....

"Here goes nothing." With that I stabbed myself in the stomach.

Dark clouds surrounded me and the darkness exited Gold and entered me at the same time the lightning stuck, hitting me. I looked at my arms and it was as if my arms were dipped in galaxies. The dagger turned back into the sword Excalibur.

Then there was another strike of lightning right behind me. "Melinoe, I didn't think you'd get your powers back this soon." Zeus admitted to me.

"Uncle." I acknowledged, looking at him.

"It's time to start your punishment." He informed me.

"About that, I don't think that's going to happen." I told him. With those words, god after god came to support me. Dio, Ares, Hades, Mac, Thanatos, surprisingly Hera and so many others.

-

Now...........

"I thought we had a deal, Melinoe." Zeus told me.

"Yes, we did but I reviewed the deal and decided it was a stupid ass deal." I retorted.

"And who would you have to replace me? You?" He questioned me.

"No, me." Hades said, coming to my side.

"Hades, are you serious? You're the one who betrayed her during the first rebellion." The king of the gods questioned.

"Because as your elder brother, I realize that you are not a fit king but I also realized at the time my daughter was turning to darkness but she's better now and she's right." My father looked in between me and Zeus.

"You're gonna take her side?" Zeus asked his brother.

"Yeah, I am." Hades responded.

"You never liked me as king, did you?" He asked him.

"No, I didn't, brother." Hades sighed. "I'm not sorry, that is my opinion." Zeus then looked at Hera.

"I shouldn't be surprised you are here." The king of the Gods said to his wife.

"No, you shouldn't." Hera chuckled.

"So, all of you are against me?" He asked.

"Yes, we are." I looked at him as I said it. He soon disappeared. I looked at myself, and it still looked like my arms were dipped in galaxies. "Looks like I'm at full power again." I looked at Peter.

"So, you are." Peter chuckled, "I really didn't expect you to so soon."

"Tell me what you're thinking." I requested.

"I think you look amazing." He told me. "I am surprised you have galaxies on your arms."

"Yeah, that surprises people the most." I chuckled. Peter came to me.