Chapter Seven: Goodbye Hades

Previously

Previously.....

"Did Regina make you say those things?" I asked him. He looked at me, I knew the answer from that look and anger rushed over me.

"I guess I'm still not a right person. I'm not the man I wanna be." Archie sighed right before the elevator shook.

"I think you can be him. I think you can be a good person. I mean, you're Jiminy Cricket." Henry told him.

"Henry, Henry, Jiminy Cricket was a, was a cricket, okay? It was a conscience, and, and I hardly think that's me." The therapist questioned him.

"But before he was that, he was a guy, who took a long time to figure out the right thing to do." The kid informed him.

"He kinda sounds like me." He said after a moment of silence.

"Now it's harder for you, because of the curse, to care for the voice inside of you, to be who you wanna be." The brunette kid told him and then the elevator shook again.

Now.............

Gold's POV...

"We need to lower someone straight down, or the line would collapse with the sides of the shaft." Marco stated.

"I've got the harness." Graham said, holding up said harness.

"Lower me down." Regina immediately said.

"Oh, no way. I'm going." Emma protested.

"He's my son." Madame Mayor argued.

"He's my son too. You've been sitting behind your desk for ten years. I can do this." The blonde said, making a fair point.

"Just bring him to me." Regina sighed giving up.

"And bring me my daughter." Hades told her.

Bex's POV.....

"Hey Hen, can I ask you something?" I began.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"Why is this so important to you?" I wondered.

"I don't know." He sighed.

"Just... give it a shot." I suggested.

"'Cause, this can't be all there is." He said handing Archie a candy bar, I nodded, "I thought if I've found proof... But I didn't find anything."

"That's not true. I was lost when you found me, right?" Archie questioned.

"You mean, you remember?" Henry looked at the shrink.

"No, I don't remember. But I do remember that I'm a person I wanna be." He told the kid. Then noise erupts from the top of the elevator shaft.

"What the-" I mumbled.