Chapter Nineteen: Broken

Previously

Previously.....

"You did it." Regina said but when the blast happened I remembered. I remembered everything. I remembered Peter and Neverland. They broke the curse.

"Henry, what's going on?"

"No." Regina said, realizing what was going on.

"The curse... I think you broke it!" The boy stated.

"No. No!" Regina shouted.

"If I were you, your Majesty, I'd find a place to hide." Mother Superior told the evil queen. Regina then went to Henry's bedside.

"Henry... no matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, I do love you." Regina told him before leaving. I moved to the window seeing a thick purple smoke.

"What the- guys! You might want to come see this." I told them and Emma looked over my shoulder.

"What is that?"

"Looks like a curse. Either way it isn't good." I told her.

Now............

"So who are you? Henry has never had a theory about you." Emma asked me as the smoke blew over.

"Melinoe. Goddess of ghosts and spirits but you can still call me Bex." I told her.

"You're not in the storybook." Henry told me.

"I'm aware." I sighed but I then looked at Emma. "We should probably go find your parents, now that the curse is broken."

"I just can't believe it's actually real." She told me.

"I know, it's a lot to take in but you'll get used to it." I shrugged. Once Henry was dressed we made our way to main street to find Emma's parents.

"Now? Now I find my daughter." We heard Mary Margaret say.

"So it's true." Emma stated getting everyone's attention. The Princess touches her daughter's face, then hugs her.

"You found us." Mary Margaret happily cried before David hugged her too.

"Grandpa?" Henry questioned David. He looked at the kid.

"Yeah, kid. I suppose so." David chuckled before hugging him.

"She did it. She saved you." Henry smiled.

"She saved all of us." The teacher smiled.

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy questioned.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question." The Prince nodded.

"And what was that smoke?" Mr. Clark asked.

"Who did this?" Doc followed.

"And what was that smoke?" Bashful wondered.

"And why?" Walter asked.