Chapter Sixty-Eight: Secrets

Previously

Previously......

"You don't have to rule, maybe Hades could rule." He suggested.

"I mean it isn't a bad choice but you know how up tight he can be sometimes but he probably would make better decisions than Zeus. He also already has so much on his plate. He's the king of the Underworld, god of the dead and wealth." I sighed, thinking it was a bad idea but I'm the best at bad choices.

"Are you seriously considering this?" My father said, revealing he was there.

"Honestly, I am." I nodded. "We need someone who isn't Zeus ruling. You know better than anyone how he is."

"Maybe it's not a bad idea." Mom said, standing next to him. "That way we could see each other more."

"See, even mom thinks it is possible." I stated. "I know I couldn't rule, not now anyway and I really don't want to. However, you already are."

"The Underworld is one thing but Olympus?" He sighed, "I'll have to think about it."

Now.............

Peter and I stood outside of the house surrounded by my family, Hades, Persephone, Macaria and Dio. "I'm serious, you guys need to come for a visit." I informed them.

"We will, I promise." My mother smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you, hun."

"I'm going to miss you too, momma." I smiled into her hug before we parted and she looked pointedly at Peter.

"You better take care of my girl." She demanded.

"Trust me, I will." Peter reassured her before she hugged him. My father then looked at me.

"At least think about what we were talking about last night." I sighed, looking back at him.

"I promise I will." He nodded, "It was good to have you back for a while."

"It was good to be back." I smiled at him before I pulled him into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey." He said as he returned the embrace, patting my back. "We'll come and visit soon."

"You better." I smirked before letting go of him. He went to go talk to Peter and my sister came up and hugged me.

"I missed you more than you know." Macaria said into the hug.

"I missed you too, Mac. It's good to have my sister back." I replied.

"You better stay in touch."

"I will." I looked at her, "I promise." She let me go and Dio was the only one left to say goodbye.

"You know, I'm gonna have to come to Storybrooke and we have to throw a rager. Like none of them have ever seen." Dio smirked at me. "It was good to see you kid." I hugged the party god.