Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Murder

Previously

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Previously....

"So when are you going to tell me what you need to tell me?" Hook asked the moment they left.

"I think Henry is the one Peter is looking for." I admitted with a sigh.

"How do you know?" He asked me.

"I've seen the scroll with his face on it." I sighed.

"Are you going to tell Emma?"

"Eventually I have to." I looked at him. "I didn't realize it till I was out of the curse."

....

"Bex! I need to talk to you." Belle told me, immediately pulling me into the room and closing the door.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"There's a guy here, Greg, I think his name is and he told me I'm not crazy! Cause he saw it too!" She rambled.

"Wait. Hold on a second." I stopped her.

"Greg Mendell? The guy who was a part of the crash?" I asked her.

"Yes, that guy!" She confirmed.

Now............

After seeing Belle and her telling me about what he said I went to meet David and Mary Margaret at Granny's. They were coming out of Granny's with coffee when I almost ran into them. They quickly saw the concerned look on my face.

"Bex, what's wrong? Is everything okay with Belle?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"Belle is fine but we have other things to worry about right now." I sighed, sitting at one of the outdoor tables. I looked up at the couple. "Belle told me she had a conversation with Grag Mendell."

"Okay?" David asked.

"He saw everything." I looked at them. "He saw magic and if he talked to Belle. He's willing to talk about it. Just not to law enforcement."

After that the three of us were on edge. I spent most of my time at the hospital with Belle at least until I was kicked out by staff because visiting hours were over. It wouldn't be long until Belle was released but until then, I would keep visiting her.

Going to the loft, I could tell there was news. Mary Margaret looked at me. "Emma called." SHe sighed.

"What's going on?" I wondered.

"Gold's son, Baelfire, is Henry's father." David informed me. My eyes widened.

"You're kidding me." I told them.

"Nope." The princess confirmed.

"And I thought my family tree was complicated." I chuckled. "Okay well, I don't think you beat the circle of a family tree that is my family but still."