Chapter Fifty-Six: The AfterLife

Previously

Previously.....

"Well, I'm the pregnant lady." She chuckled with a hint of annoyance. "David was the same way when I pregnant with Emma." She looked at me, worried. "Are you okay, Peter?"

"Really? After I almost killed your grandson?" I looked at her surprised.

"You're important to Bex and you're not gone so assume in this past year we forgave you." She sighed, "But are you okay?"

"I mean my true love is under a sleeping curse and it's taking me everything I have to not wake her because her father is telling me to until we defeat Zelena to wake her up so that Mel doesn't murder her. Other than that, I'm fine." I shrugged.

"I should have guess that was a stupid question." She sadly smiled at me, "Did Hades tell you what that energy was?"

"He told me it was insanity. I mean her power to make people go insane." I told her, "I don't know how this is going to work without her." I said going to a completely different subject.

"But if Hades thinks there are others who can beat her, wouldn't it be worth it to try?" She said trying to reason with me.

"I guess you're right." I sighed, dropping into the chair next to her. "I just can't loose her again. Not like this."

Now............

Peter's POV..

Hospital.......

When I saw Neal, I sighed with relief. "Peter, where's Mel?" Neal asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, how is the search going?" Hook asked me.

"Search?" Neal looked at Hook and then back at me.

"It's fine, I found her." I assursed them both, "She is in the mines in a sleeping curse."

"Then why don't you wake her?" The pirate asked.

"Because Hades told me not to because he's afraid she will kill Zelena and from what I have heard from her past, I would not put it past her." I explained.

"Maybe that's what the wicked witch needs, a goddess to kick her ass." Hook chuckled.

"I didn't know gods could be in a sleeping curse." The former lost boy stated.

"Neither did I until we figured it out. Hades said she was still doing her job even in the curse. Which explains why we've seen her spirit." I looked at them both.

"Well according to the evil queen, when Emma came to town she started to slip through her curse." Hook stated. "Maybe that's what's happening here?"

"It is, I know it." I sighed. "Mel isn't human and I'm sure curses work different on gods." I looked at my half-brother. "The real question is, now that we know you're okay, where is Rumplestilskin?"