Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend

No flashbacks in this part

CW: mention of scratching eyes out

Previously......

We ended up in front of Archie's office, which was concerning. On our arrival, Emma was exiting Granny's with Henry, Pongo ran out of the office and Ruby came running. "Something's wrong!" Ruby shouted.

"Oh trust me, I know." I agreed with her. "Someone died. I felt it." Emma let Henry go off to the bus station and we all went into the building, where Archie was laying dead.

"Archie?" Emma questioned.

"No it's not." I denied.

Now..............

I walked over to Archie's body. Ruby, David, Mary Margaret and Emma all watched me closely. My eyes and hair changed as I leaned down and whispered, "Reveal yourself." Then the body changed its appearance.

"Do you have an idea who did this?" Emma asked me.

"Oh I have a feeling I know but the best way to do that is to ask the dead." I answered. I put my hand on John Doe's chest. "Who killed you?" Then suddenly The dead body's eyes shot open.

"I-I don't know. I know it was a set up to make it look like Mayor Mills killed someone." he answered me.

"Thank you. You may rest now." I said, taking my hand off his chest and he went back to his dead state.

"Well I wish I had that when we were investigating Kathrine's disappearance." Emma commented.

"Well, you never had a body. Just a heart." I shrugged.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The blonde woman asked me.

"If it's that Cora made it to Storybrooke then you would be right." I told her. "I knew something was off last night, that's probably why."

"She may have brought someone with her." Mary Margaret told me.

"Who?" David asked.

"Killian Hook." Emma answered for her mother and I just stared at them for a moment.

"You are kidding, right?" I asked. "Hook? The guy who has a hook for a hand and wants to kill Gold?" Saying 'Hook' I made a hook with my finger. "Well, you guys warn Regina and I'll head to the docks."

"Why the docks?" Ruby asked.

"Because if Hook is here there is no way he left his ship in the Enchanted Forest." I answered.

"I'll go with you then." David told me.

***

"So why does Hook want to kill Gold?" David asked me as if he was driving.

"It's a very long story." I sighed. "But to sum it up, Hook stole Gold's wife, Milah, before he became the Dark One and when Gold did become the Dark One Gold went back and killed her because she fell in love with Hook."