Chapter Forty-Seven: Pandora's Box

Previously

Previously......

"It was a blood seal, Neal." I sighed. Gold looked as if he had given up and Neal was shocked. "Technically, Gold could have opened the door too because he's Peter's father." I ratted.

"Great! More family drama!" Regina sighed.

"Mel, did you know this, when you were helping me escape?" Neal asked me.

"Peter asked me not to tell you." I sighed. "Gold killed Peter's mother, Ingrid, and then banished Peter here, to Neverland." Everyone looked to Gold.

"I was ashamed okay!" Gold shouted. "I loved Ingrid but she didn't love me. It was one night and we went our separate ways. I was young and it was before I ever met your mother, Bae."

"I don't care right now. Let's go save my son." Neal hissed at his father.

****

"I didn't betray Peter, Felix." I sighed. "Peter stopped listening to me and you know how stubborn he can be."

"But the boy-" He began but interrupted him.

"He was gonna kill Henry to make himself immortal." I told him, knowing the lies he spewed to the lost boys.

"So magic really isn't dying?" He asked.

"No, it's not." I reassured him.

"How do you know he didn't lie to you about it?" He wondered.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I questioned, thinking it obvious.

"Oh yeah." He said remembering. "Nothing ever got past you."

Now..............

I knew something was wrong the moment it happened. Peter succeeded. Everyone but Hook, Gold and Tink came back to camp, Henry in Regina's arms, obviously in a preservation spell. "Gold is in a box." Mary Margaret told me.

"Pandora's box." I sighed.

"How much time do we have left?" David asked Regina.

"Maybe an hour before the spell wears off." Regina sighed.

"If he's airborne he could be anywhere on the island." Neal pointed out.

"Not necessarily... Let me talk to the Lost boys. I may be able to convince Felix to tell me something." I told them, walking from the treehouse to the boys. I walked over to Felix and down next to him on the ground. "Boys... I know I missed a lot but I have to ask something of you. Do you know where Peter could have gone?" The boys all traded looks, they all hesitated. "I know Peter's mission always seemed like the right thing but that's because he was lying to you. His mission wasn't to save magic but to save himself. I was trying to convince Peter for all of you to come to Storybrooke, so you could all start over, like many have you expressed to me in the past. Peter wanted to stay, for all of you to stay but I am giving you the option now to come with us but as long as you help us find him, we can save Henry."