Chapter Fifty-Seven: Woke Me Up For a Fight?

Previously

Previously.....

"No, dear. It's the wicked west." Zelena said before turning to everyone else. "And I want everyone to be there. To see the Evil Queen lose."

"I don't lose." Regina declared.

"Neither do I. One of us is about to make history. See you tonight, sis." The wicked witch said before leaving in a cloud of green smoke.

"So what do we do now? Wait until sundown?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, I don't know about you but Zelena said she wanted everyone there. So, I'm going to make sure everyone is." I told them.

"You're waking her up? Even after what Hades said?" The princess questioned me.

"Zelena has the Dark One. She is no doubt going to bring him with. So, we get the one person who can stop him." I said then swiftly leaving the diner.

***

I left the diner and made my way deep into the mines, where Mel was at. I stopped the the door way, where the barrier of her magic started. "Okay, Mel. It's time to wake you up." I mumbled before taking a deep breath and walking through the barrier. In the barrier, the air felt heavy as if it was hard to take a breath.

I made it to where she rested, looking down at her godly features. Then I leaned down, placing my lip on hers, a swift peck on the lips. Then I heard her gasp for air. With that the air in the room became light again. "Peter." Mel said with a small smile before pulling me in for another kiss.

Now............

Mel's POV....

The Mines....

It felt I like I forced back into my body and then my eyes fluttered open. "Peter." I smiled at my true love, pulling him in for another kiss. "What happened?" I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I was kinda hoping you would be able to tell me that." Peter chuckled. "It's Zelena."

"I know she's here, Neal told me she also had control of his father." I explained.

"Yeah, she does." He nodded, "Your friends are also in town. Robin Hood and his Merry Men."

"I mean I assumed because back in the enchanted forest we met up with them. On our way to Regina's castle." I told him like it was obvious.

"Mel, no one remembers the past year." He informed me.

"Then how long have I been asleep?" I questioned, worried.

"I don't know but we assumed she put you under a sleeping curse to keep you out of her way." He explained.

"And you are probably right about that." I agreed, "She didn't want an angry goddess in her way to turning back time and the fact I can control the dark one doesn't make matters any better for her."