Chapter Forty-One: A Diamond

Previously

Previously....

The three of us went to Regina's office and no one was there and her office was unlocked. On the table was a grow light where there used to be beans. That's when my phone vibrated once again with a message from Tamara.

Tamara: Hook is helping us kidnap Regina so we can find Greg's father. We also stole the magic beans from her office.

"Well I can tell you where the beans went." I sighed showing them the message.

"This is gonna be ugly." Emma sighed, looking at the alarm. "It looks like we just missed them too. We need to find where they're holding her."

"On it." I nodded, messaging Tamara.

Me: Where are you keeping her?

Tamara: The Cannery

"The Cannery." I told them, reading it off my phone. "I'll drive."

***

"Well it's time to use your powers. Find Regina." She told me with Neal behind her, finally up off the floor.

"I'm not a hunting dog, Emma." I told her.

"I'm not saying you are, Bex, but we need you to track her soul so we can save her." She sighed, frustrated.

"That was a joke." I smirked. "Come on." I turned and began walking as my hair and eyes changed so my powers were ready to be used.

Now............

We didn't know what we would be walking into. All we knew is that they kidnapped Regina. Sneaking through the Cannery we were all ready for a fight. There was a scream heard through the building, it could only be Regina. Sharing a look with each other, we hurried up our pace through the building.

The three of us found the room they were in and I leaned on the door frame with Nreal and Emma behind me. "Greg." I smirked, "Or should I say Owen." He jumped in fear, his eyes widening looking at me before running with Tamara. "You guys take care of Regina. I got him."

"I'm coming with you." Neal declared.

"Fine, do what you want." I shrugged and we went after the two. We chased after them through a hallway before Greg turned to me.

"What did she do with him?" Greg asked me, "My dad, I mean."

"Your dad's dead, Owen." I told him. "He's how I know who you are. I am the goddess of ghosts and spirits, I can see him. He hasn't moved on."

"You're lying!" He cried, raising his gun to shoot me.

"Go ahead, shoot me but it won't make the fact he's gone any less real." I sighed. That's when he pulled the trigger and I was sure without thinking he did it but Neal jumped in front of me, taking the bullet for me. "No!" I cried, my eyes filling with tears.