Chapter Fifty-One: Missing

Previously

Previously......

Peter's POV.....

I followed Mel, Belle, and Baelfire a few feet behind them as Mel was ignoring me and I eavesdropped on their conversation. "You're in a tricky spot, aren't you?" David asked as he came up to my side.

"Is it that obvious?" I sighed.

"Well, I'm here because Snow feels bad and wants me to talk to you." He told me.

"After all I did?"

"That's how she is." He shrugged, "So... Bex?"

"Melinoe is understandably angry with me." I informed him. "I mean the past few days she's been talking to a brick wall because I've been hell bent on trying to find a way to live forever so we can be happy together."

"You know... In your situation I wouldn't usually recommend this but your father has had the most experience with screwing up with his true love and begging for forgiveness. So I'd probably ask him." He suggested.

"That is not going to help matters." I sighed. "We have... a complicated relationship. He did kill my mother after all." That was when we all saw it flying over us. "Mel!" I shouted.

"Yeah, I see it." She looked back at me, seeing it was one of Zelena's pets.

Now.............

Mel's POV....

Seeing the flying monkey, I knew what I had to do. I struck him down with my powers, turning him human in the process. I walked up to him. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way Gorham." I sneered at him, "Where is she?"

"Who? Your mother?" The wizard chuckled. "She'd kill me if I told you but from what I hear, Mel, she has worse planned out for you."

"So the hard way is it?" I smirked, looking into his eyes, "Where is Zelena?"

"The evil queen's castle. She's waiting." He answered in a trance before snapping out of it. "You have gotten more powerful since we've last seen each other."

"Obviously. Now scram." I told him, turning him back into a monkey and he flew away.

"Mel?" I heard a familiar voice and I turned my head and saw Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

"Robin Hood? Is that you?" I smiled at him. Then a small figure came up and hugged me. "Roland!" I smiled, hugging the boy. "Staying in trouble like I taught you?"

"Of course." He smiled at me.

"Wait... What was that thing?" Regina asked me.

"A flying monkey, but actually that was the Wizard of Oz, aka Christopher Gorham." I told everyone.

"Mel, what are you doing with the evil queen? I mean we robbed her... how many times?" Little John asked.

"Quite a few but she's changed, for the better." I smiled at her.