Chapter Twenty-Three: The Town

Previously

Previously....

"Then why aren't you King?" I asked him.

"Because I refuse to take the title until I have the sword." He admitted. "I am doing the duties of King but just don't have the title. It doesn't feel right yet." He looked at the throne. "So will you do it? Will you find my sword?"

"Well you've given us a deal we can't say no to." Robin said.

"That's the point." The prince chuckled, looking back at us, "But will you take it?"

"We will do it."

......

"You might have your magic back but you aren't stronger than me, Regina." I told her, then turned to Henry. "Hen, do you want to go with Regina?" I asked him.

"Not really." He answered. Then I turned back to Regina.

"There you go, there is your answer." I told him.

"I am not leaving until I have my son." She demanded. I stared at her, my eyes turning and so did my hair.

"You are not leaving with him unless he wants to leave with you or do we need to take this outside?" I asked.

Now...........

"Melinoe, it's my son you won't win." Regina smirked.

"You know what, I've had enough." I sighed. Then staring into Regina's eyes with my turned eyes. "Leave, now. I won't ask again." Then as if she was in a trance she walked out of town hall. "I bet you can't do that Regina." I scoffed.

"Did you just mind control her?" David asked.

"Oh hell yeah. I used to do it all the time in the Enchanted Forest." I shrugged.

"That would have been a lot easier to deal with her twenty-seven years ago." Leroy chuckled.

"Is that going to affect her at all?" Henry questioned.

"Nope, not at all." I reassured him.

"How do we know you aren't the next evil queen?" Someone asked.

"Because I am a goddess, I don't need to be an evil queen." I told them. "I have had an interest in taking over, my focus is the dead. I'm more worried about what happens to them."

"But they make a good point." Leroy said, looking back at the crowd and then coming up to me, "How do we know we can trust you? Melione? Is it? I mean you got rid of the wraith but at the expense of Emma and Mary Margaret? How do we know that wasn't planned?"

"Because I just figured out a way to get them back." I said, defending myself. The dwarf looked stunned.

"Then explain it to the class."