Chapter Sixty-Seven: Family Dinner

Previously

Previously....

"It's been awhile since everyone has been here. Should I call Dionysius and we can have a family dinner tonight?"

"That sounds nice, mom." Mac said, looking at me and I agreed.

"We will leave tomorrow." I said, looking at Peter.

"That's fine with me." He agreed.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "Well, Peter and I have some stuff to do with the shades."

"What stuff?" My father asked me.

"Peter's mom is getting ready to crossover and I am sure he would like to say goodbye." I informed them.

Now...........

By the time Dionysius got here we were already back from everything with Ingrid and Felix. "Mel!" The God of Wine smiled as he saw me.

"Hey Dio!" I smiled back at him as he embraced me.

"It's been too long." He nodded, leaving the hug and seeing Peter. "Who's the mortal?"

"Dio, this is Peter. My boyfriend." I introduced them, "Peter, this is my sibling/ cousin, it's complicated, Dionysius."

"It's good to finally meet you, Mel has told me so much about you." Peter said, holding out his hand so he could shake it but instead Dio went for a hug.

"Bring it in!" He said, "You hurt her, I will kill you."

"No plans on it. I love her too much." Peter chuckled.

"That is the right answer." He said, pulling away from the hug.

That night was full of alcohol, but what did you expect with the god of wine?

***

"So tell me, Peter," My cousin began as we sat around the dinner table, just finishing the meal my parents prepared for us, "what made you fall for our wonderful death goddess?"

"Mostly the fact I was going to use her for her power." He shrugged. He stared at the boy.

"Dio, don't worry. We already figured that out." I reassured him.

"I'm just curious when the wedding is gonna happen." Mac commented.

"We're not even engaged, thanks to someone having bad timing." I told them as I looked at my father.

"For the hundredth time, I'm sorry!" My father sighed.

"Oh come on, Hades, you know she has to poke fun at you sometimes." My mother chuckled.

"So, are you sure you want to go back to the mortal realm after all of this?" Thanatos questioned me and I looked at Peter as I answered.

"I'm sure." I nodded as I looked at my brother-in-law, "With the threat of my punishment lingering when I get all my powers back, I'd like to spend that time with my mortal family and if anything you guys could come for a visit."