Chapter Forty-Eight: The Imposter

Previously

Previously....

I got down from the Crow's nest and everyone was waiting for an explanation from me. "How do you know he's not him?" Regina asked in a hush tone and I gave her a stupid look.

"Do I need to reintroduce myself, Regina?" I questioned. "Hi, I'm Melinoe, goddess of ghosts and spirits and I can sense souls." I said sarcastically and Neal snorted.

"But how is it possible that he's not him?" Emma asked.

"Peter's come up with a lot of magic things, whether it be artifacts or spells, so this doesn't surprise me in the least." I said in a hushed tone. "For example, the cuff we kept Cora in, that was Peter."

"I don't know. We can't risk letting him out if you're not right, Bex." Gold said. "What if you are just saying this so you can have Peter back?"

"I don't think that's the case." Regina sighed, "You didn't see when she betrayed him."

"I have to agree with Regina on this one." Emma nodded.

"Nobody is touching the box until we have solid evidence that Bex is correct." Gold finalized.

Now...........

We pulled into Storybrooke's dock. It was good to be back in Storybrooke and I didn't even have a chance to get off the boat before I was basically tackled by Ruby. "You're back!" She smiled, happily hugging me.

"Hey Ruby." I smiled back at her, really happy to see her.

"What happened?" Her smile immediately turned to a look of concern.

"We'll talk about it later." I sighed, "Preferably over many large glasses of alcohol."

"Uh oh." She said, sucking in her breath.

"Yeah..." I nodded, looking down. "It's not good."

"At least Henry is okay." She said, trying to see the good in it.

"Maybe, we will see how this plays out." I sighed and her eyes widened in concern. "Yeah, we have a lot to talk about." Then I saw Henry talking to Felix again.

"Hey, Mom, Dad. What about Felix? He's still free." Henry questioned and my eyebrows scrunched up. I noticed they said a few words back and forth as we all went over to the duo.

"Henry's right. We can't just let Felix walk away free." Regina nodded.

"I don't think Felix will hurt anyone." I looked at them. "Peter is in the box and as long as I'm here, I'm the one the Lost Boys will listen to." I sighed knowing what I said about Peter was a lie.

"I don't know, Bex." Emma sighed, "We can't take that chance."

"And we have plenty of cell space for him." David told me.

"Felix did nothing to Henry. His only crime is being loyal to Peter, which he was fed the same lie the other Lost Boys were as well and they were just as loyal." I argued, fighting for him. They all looked at each other and sighed.