Chapter Ten: The Stranger

Previously

Previously.........

"Hey Henry." She greeted and I moved over one so the kid could sit next to his mother and he handed her a walkie talkie. "What's this for?"

"You stood up to Mr. Gold. It's pretty amazing." The kid told his mother as he sat beside her.

"Well, he did something illegal." the blonde pointed out.

"That's what heroes do. Expose stuff like that." Henry told her as Ruby brought Emma another drink and set a glass of milk in front of Henry and a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Thanks Ruby." I nodded at her. Then Regina and Sidney come into the diner.

"I thought I might find you here. With a drink.My son. And Bex?" Regina stated.

"Here to card me, officer?" Emma questioned Glass.

"Well, not at all. In fact, I think I will join you." He said, sitting on the other side of her.

"Here? I don't know. I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party." The blonde said, confused.

"Oh, well, you'll have to tell me what that's like." He told her. Regina then takes out the Sheriff's bag and sets it on the table.

"Congratulations, Sheriff Swan." The Mayor sighed and I smirked taking a sip of my coffee.

Now.............

It was scheduled for a really bad storm later this afternoon but that didn't stop a stranger from coming into town that very morning. Regina came to me while I was at Granny's. "Bex, I need your help." Regina told me.

"What do you want, Madame Mayor?" I questioned.

"I have Sheriff Swan on this but I trust her as far as I can throw her. Even with my son." She admitted to me.

"That doesn't answer my question, Regina." I stated, looking at her.

"Someone new has come to town and I want you to look into for me." She requested.

"Umhm, and what's in it for me?" I questioned.

"Well, he was interested in Henry this morning." She told me.

"Then I am sure Emma has it handled." I told her, "Especially, if it has to do with Henry. You may not like it but she cares about him." After that I went home and the storm passed. What I didn't know is that on my way to Gold's shop from school the next day he'd corner me in an alleyway.

"I know who you are." The stranger told me.

"Good for you, so does everyone else in this town." I chuckled.

"That's not what I meant, Melione." The dark haired man said, proving to me he knew who I was.

"So, you know who I am outside of the curse, well, do you care to tell me because it's all patchy." I informed him.