A Real Ghost?!

"So you're saying this ghost might be the demon or connected somehow?" Zenitsu deducted what Tanjiro has been saying before.

"What are ghost? Are they strong? Can I fight him?" Inosuke started throwing stupid questions to Zenitsu. Zenitsu groaned and facepalmed himself. Just how stupid this boar can be?

Tanjiro continue, "So, my plan is that we wait at the cemetery until he show himself." Brook sometimes go out to take the offerings that has been prepared. 

"No! No! Are you serious? Just passing through the cemetery gives me goosebumps, let alone wait there! I don't want to go!" Zenitsu started to cry. Snot falls down from his nose. He started throws a tantrum.

"But Zenitsu, we need to do this. Isn't that what we demon slayers do?" Tanjiro comforted him.

Inosuke then grabs Zenistu by the collar and run onwards the cemetery ignoring Zenitsu complains. He's excited to find a strong opponent. "Let's go! I'm going in! I'm going to show this ghost who's boss." Inosuke confidently grinned behind his boar mask.

Zenitsu try to loosen of from Inosuke, but the boar's grip is to strong to get out of. "Let me go you stupid boar! NO! Tanjiro, help me! Don't leave me like this!" Zenisu begs Tanjiro to save him from his impending doom.

Tanjiro was silent. He then slowly bows toward Zenitsu, with a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry Zenitsu, but this is for your own good." 

Zenitsu's reaction turned from hope to despair. He is helpless. He stops whining and accepts his fate as he's dragged by his own will to his demise. He repeatedly saying traitor, traitor, traitor.

 He repeatedly saying traitor, traitor, traitor

He shrugs it off. Zenitsu is his friend and he got a lot of potential, Tanjiro hopes that this mission will developed him into stronger person, physically and mentally. Zenitsu is a kind person but sometimes, his fear got the best of him in a critical moments. He need to catch up to those two as they are going far from him as he follows them from the back.

There's something that he can't get off of his mind. If this ghost really a demo, why did he even bothers to capture criminals? Not only that, the criminals that are capture either dead or alive. Why the ghost leave them alive. According to the granny, all of the criminals said the same thing,

Humming ghost,

A cane sword,

skeleton figure,

Why did he leave them alive? Maybe he's not a demon, maybe someone spreading rumors for his own benefit.

Other than playing violin, Brook has no idea to kill his boredom. Then, a wonderful idea bestowed upon him. And that is, take a walk. Not in the cemetery, but outside of it. 

At the time of his walk, he discovered some goons is beating an old man senseless. He couldn't let something despicable like that happen. Those men must be taught, or beaten.