Entertainment District-You Were Saying?

*Swoosh!*

*Crash!*

*Boom!*

Gyutaro make himself known clear as he throw a pair of his sickles towards Tengen. The sickles went through the roof and destroying part of the House. Just like a boomerang, the sickles was spinning at high speed as it returned back to its owner. 

"Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu. Another plot twist! Turns out there were another demon laying dormant in her body! This show can't get any better!" He giggles like a little child. Apart from all of this mess, no one has actually spotted Doffy yet.

What are those? Sickles? The sickles are spinning head and back. Did that ninja got into a trouble? Law thought to himself. He had just finished evacuating everyone. 

That's not the same weapon as the Belt's demon's. I have to back him up! I can smell Uzui's blood! Law could tell what's on Tanjiro's mind. He glanced over Tanjiro who is sitting beside him with his little sister on his arms.

*Grab*

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts!" Tanjiro winced. Law yanked his ear off.

"How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself first? Don't be such a worrywart. Sound-ya could fend them off. Don't you even think about joining the battle you brat." Law scolded Tanjiro. He didn't want this brat to be reckless.

"Go and find your sister's box. Be careful." Law said as he let his grip go. Tanjiro walk away limping as fast as he could. Should I bandage that boy before he go? Nah, He'll hate it.  Now, look who's being such a worrywart?

"Tch, that brat. He better not get himself in trouble again." He let out a soft sigh.

"All of that aside, should I go and take a look?" He observe the damage being created at the top floor of the House from outside.

*Ka-Boom!*

What the hell are they doing? Making a fulminated mercury or something?

--------------------------------------------

"I envy you. In their eyes, you are their savior, aren't you? I bet their gratitude knows no bounds, right?" The scene moved at Uzui, who's standing against Gyutaro with a couple of civilians behind him. 

"Well duh? I'm flashy, glamorous ladies-man. I even have three wives." Gyutaro stops scratching his neck. His pupils widen and awkward silence filled the room for five whole seconds.

"HUH? Did you say you had THREE wives? Are you kidding me?! That's unforgivable! " He scratch his face over and over until it bleed so bad but he kept regenerating. Blood covered the entirety of his sickle as he is preparing for an attack.

Blood Demon Art: Flying Blood Sickles! Gyutaro releases multiple sharp and durable sickle-shaped blades of solidified blood by swinging his sickle.

Slashes of blood! Like a thin blades! I can't handle them all while protecting these people! He pulled out multiple mini-bombs as a countermeasure. He threw all of them at the ground.

*Ka-boom!*

*Pssss*

The bombs explode, producing smokescreen, blocking their vision and caused the Blood Demon Art to miss luckily. The explosion caused the demon to retreat a few meters. "What was that? An explosion...He dropped down to the first floor, huh?" The bombs was only a distraction as Uzui escort the couple safely towards the exit.

"You're not getting away!" He lift his finger as the blades of solidified blood were still intact after his attack.

"Bend. Flying Blood Sickles." Upon hearing those command, the blades goes straight for Uzui. Like a homing missile, they attack Uzui relentlessly.

*Slash*

*Slash!*

*Slash!*

So, he can control the slashes themselves? Blood slashes that keep moving until they hit their target and explode! Can I destroy them if I beheaded both of them? Either way, I need to try it! He take out more bombs from his pocket. He smiled. Parry this, you filthy casual!

*Ka-Boom!*

"Can't you *Cough* stop using *Cough* those bombs?!" Law appeared out of nowhere, surprising the Hashira.

"Whatever, after all, this isn't going to be a walk in park." He ignored Law.

"The thing about us, is that we're two people in one!" Wrapped in his sister's sash, Gyutaro withstood the blast, smugly stating they are one.

"You must've been special since the day you were born. I'm so jealous. I need you to die!" He kept scratching his neck like a man-child with a hand fetish. 

"Its useless. My sickle is drenched with a deadly poison. You're going to die slowly and painfully!" He exclaimed.

"I come from a line of shinobi. I've become resistant. Poison won't work on me!" Law glanced at Uzui. This guy's a shinobi? If he is, can't he do this mission a bit stealthy at least? Not just throwing bombs everywhere.

Uzui starting to breath heavily as sweat is dripping down his neck. His veins in is face turn purple slightly and the color of his pupil start to change color. Even so, the confident smile never leave his face. Law knew that Uzui's putting up a tough front. 

"Heh-heh-heh." Gyutaro noticed that something is definitely wrong with Uzui. He found out that Uzui is just bluffing. Thus he snickered.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Uzui ask in a serious tone.

"The poison is affecting you, after all! Slowly but surely! Claiming it didn't work was just a bravado, huh? Pretty humiliating, isn't it?" Gyutaro figure it out pretty fast.

*Stab!* 

Law stab Uzui with a syringe from the back while smiling towards the siblings. "So you were saying?" He mockingly smiled at them.

"Oh no! What am I going to do? I'm going to die from a poison!" Uzui play along. He could feel the poison's circulation stopped miraculously.  So he's a doctor? This is going to be irritating. I need to kill the doctor first! Gyutaro gazed at Law.

Law knew that look. That was a look of underestimating him. He sheathed his Kikoku, ready to fight against them both. "Sound-ya, Let me took care of the girl. You focus on the ugly guy."

"What a joke. You both think you could beat us? Well, think again!" Daki can't help but told them it was futile against them.

"Who said only two of us?" Law grinned. 

*Crash!*

Wearing an all black suit, with a cigarette on his mouth, Sanji come crashing down the battle from the sky.

"I'm not late to the party am I?"