Teach Me!

Akaza who is contemplating on the fight he participate days ago. He clenched his teeth thinking back how he was humiliated by Doflamingo in their last fight. He can't get it off his mind, how he was completely destroyed by that man. He has no second thought when Doflamingo didn't give Akaza a chance or how he would defeat Akaza. I mean, who thought of scraping his enemy's face on a train?

The thing that Akaza really wants to ask is Doflamingo's ability to hardened his body like metal or his usage of strings. No human could do that, none! He could even float in the air, what in the world? He could control the strings as if it was an extra limb of his, in addition to his tremendous strength.

Akaza was at his mercy. Doflamingo could finish him off if he wanted to, but he didn't. He decided to humiliate the Upper Three, who slain countless Hashira and lived for centuries. It was the first time he was defeated by a human.

Moreover, when he report back to Muzan-sama he was infuriated by Akaza's failure to find any traces of Blue Spider Lily. He becomes much angrier when Akaza failed to kill any Demon Slayers. Akaza almost died in the hands of the Progenitor.

"What I want is for the Demon Slayer Corps to be annihilated. Pummel the life out of every single one of them. Its hardly a complicated task. And yet, you can't even kill a single man. Do you have any replies for that?" Akaza started to throw out blood.

"He-he's too strong......" Is what comes out from his mouth.

"You, an Upper Three of the Twelve Kizuki said that a mere human is too strong for you? Really?" Muzan find it hard to believe, but he can't spot any lies from Akaza. Akaza handed a card that Doflamingo had thrown in the air before. Taking the card, Muzan went back checking his bookshelf.

"He called himself the Joker, an acquaintance of the Hashira. From the looks of it, he's not an official member. He had an unexplainable abilities that I find hard to believe for a human such as mastery of controlling strings and tremendous strength." Akaza explained while he is out of breath.  

"Dismissed" Muzan ordered Akaza. Akaza vanished into thin air. Looking back at the card, Muzan had a lot of things on his head lately. First the Ronin, now its Joker. He did not know much about this man but his name "Joker" if he weren't mistaken means something.

In the western countries, the Joker had a lot of meanings as it is used in card games. They used it as to convey a sense of evil, creepiness, or mischief. Joker also known as wild card, represented to be important person or thing whose qualities are unknown, indeterminate, or unpredictable.

If the man is what this card says about him, he could be a big problem to Muzan. He need to be careful with this guy. This guy must be strong if he could spare Akaza's life like ant. The card is very different than the Joker card that Muzan had seen. It has a smiley face being crossed out with the symbols of spade, diamond, heart and clover engraved to them. 

Muzan wonder if this had any connection to the engraved stone that he found years ago. He found a Poneglyph when he was about to slaughter the Kamado family. The stone gave off a different vibe to him. That's why he decided to take it home. There's not one, but two of the same stone. It has a foreign scriptures that he haven't seen before. One is simply has a grey color while other one is in blood red. The red color is a bit different than the ones Road Poneglyph has.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I wondered if this is something connected somehow...