Oyabun

Tanjiro was not expecting to meet Kibutsuji Muzan this early. If he were not restraining the man that turned into a demon earlier, he would definitely go and after Muzan even when he knew that the differences between their power is significantly far. Tanjiro would never had a chance against Muzan, at least not now. 

Muzan went away from Tanjiro while posing as a husband and a father. He is restraining the demon with all his might while telling others to keep pressure on the wound. The man's wife is severely injured with a bite mark on her left shoulder. The police started to get involved and Tanjiro almost got captured by them.

Thanks to a mysterious lady, he would be sleeping in jail right now. Lady Tamayo distracted the police giving Tanjiro enough time to go retreat with the demon that he restrained earlier. The lady offered her help to Tanjiro, which Tanjiro take without hesitant. The lady invited Tanjiro to her house alongside the demon and his wife to be treated by her. Tanjiro have no choice, a human live is at stake right here.

But of course, before that he need to bring Nezuko with him. He left the poor girl with the Soba man. He felt deeply sorry for leaving her little sister there. Thus, he begin searching for her sister back. It did not take long as he stumble with her little sister, accompanied by the Soba man earlier.

"Finally, where have you been? I have been looking for you for quite some time you know. Besides, how could you leave your sister alone just like that?" Sanji scolded Tanjiro for being irresponsible by leaving her just like that. Tanjiro got another flick in the forehead. Not that it hurts that much. Sanji's finger felt as it just flicked a rock. It hurts quite.

"I am deeply sorry for troubling you, Sanji-san!" Tanjiro knew it was his own fault. He can't control himself when he met Muzan earlier. Lucky for him that Muzan let go of him easily. He bow couple times to Sanji.

"Oi, Oi don't do this casually in public. Keep your voice down, I don't want to attract more attention that I already did." Sanji asked Tanjiro keep it down. 

"No need to be sorry. Your sister doesn't bother me at all. " Sanji continued. 

"Well then, I'll be going right now." Tanjiro holds Nezuko's hand while his left hand is carrying the wooden box. They need to hurry up. The lady is waiting for them and Tanjiro doesn't like to be late. He need to leave quickly.

"Hold there buckaroo!" Sanji stopped them. He then take out a bento box and gave it to Tanjiro. It was the snacks that he make earlier for them both. "I've been making these for you both. Here, take it." 

"Ah! How can I forget! I didn't pay for the Soba earlier. Wait, for a moment." Tanjiro look through his wallet that he kept on his uniform. Sanji declined the money.

"Don't worry kid, it's on the house." Sanji let the kid slide. He felt pity for the kid so he let them go. 

"Thank you so much!" Tanjiro expressed his gratitude loudly. Sanji felt uncomfortable with so many eyes staring at him. He hates being in a spotlight sometimes.

After the kid left him afterwards, he decided to explore the city before going back. Maybe he's gonna flirt with some girls he came across or something. Suddenly, a man came across the block flying towards him. Before Sanji gets to become a collateral damage, he kicked that guy and sent him flying to an opposite direction. the man screams as he were kicked to sky, pretty sure that he's going to space.

Sanji evaded pieces of wood and metal scraps. Then, a whole roof fall towards Sanji. He uses his legwork to avoid being squished between rubbles of wood. Seriously, how can a whole roof flew towards here? There's no tornado around here. 

He went straight to where it all unraveled. He wanted to investigate the cause of it. It annoys him how a whole roof just falls toward him. As he getting near, he could hear screams being potrayed and grunting can be heard. Is there a fight going on around here?