Outsmarted

"That's pretty much it, I hope that you are satisfied with it." Doflamingo just finished explaining every detail that covers pretty much all about his conditions that he put in place. Of course, he left some of important details behind that he could use as loopholes. Typical Doffy.

They don't work under him and they won't take any orders from him. They will act on their own. They will get the job that were given done, simple. No any requests will be listened, they don't give a fuck about that anyway. 

They will help them in necessary situation. Simple symbiotic relationship. Demon Slayer Corps provide them with intel of demon's whereabouts, some facilities that could be use as training grounds, maybe a place to sleep, because the safehouse is definitely hidden, but it's not comfortable at all. Doflamingo avoid sleeping on that crappy house he says. And they will help them exterminate the demons fast and quick.

"Master! I suggest you better not involved yourself with them. They can't be trusted!" Shinazugawa detests Doflamingo, he hated him for humiliating him earlier. He can't simply trust someone like him. Doflamingo gives bad vibes to him and he thinks that Doflamingo must be avoided. He didn't know what this guy is planning, but it's definitely bad news!

"You better think about it, which is more effective? An army of inexperienced Slayers or a well-trained warrior, with countless experience in battles?"  Doflamingo used Mount Natagumo as his card. Ubuyashiki thinks for a while, the latest fight ended in their favor, but casualties of the Slayers keeps piling up after that. 

He could accommodate them in addition to some other facilities. Money's not a problem right now, lives are more valuable . Ubuyashiki value his children more than money, he would his best to make sure casualties decrease everyday. He would go to their graves and memorizes their name alongside his daughters.

Shinazugawa couldn't answer back. It's true, sending a specialist in a battlefield is much more effective than sending thousand grunts. Seeing him in that condition, Doflamingo smiled. Doflamingo didn't came here to negotiate an alliance, he's here to give him a choice. Either you want more deaths of your children or not, that's your choice. I'm just here to give you a better solution.

"Well then, I accept the alliance." All of the Hashiras flinched, but they couldn't do anything about it. If their Master make a decision, they'll follow it even if they were against it out of respect. Besides, Doflamingo use the 'children' as the card to play with, persuading Ubuyashiki cannot be that easy when the matters come down to his men.

"Excellent choice. Today, we-" Doflamingo grinned widely. He won over Ubuyashiki's favor, one more step closer from going back.

"Just one thing..." Ubuyashiki stops Doflamingo.

"Why are you doing this? What's your motive?" The Hashiras were all ears, why did he even propose an alliance in the first place?

"Simple, Muzan manage to nab his hands on something that's important to us, and we'll do anything to get our hands on it." Doflamingo told Ubuyashiki their goal.

"Would you mind telling me what is it?" Ubuyashiki wanted to know more about their true goal. Seriously, what kind of thing that Muzan able to get that attracted them from the shadows and decided to work with the Corps?

"I'm afraid that's classified. It's not part of our condition, remember?" Both parties are allowed to keep their own secrets or any other information they would rather keep enclosed. Ubuyashiki forgot about that. It looks like they've must really planned this before proposing the alliance. This guy prepared for any scenarios that would be possible, he's quite the strategist, isn't he? Ubuyashiki is impressed by Doflamingo's way of thinking. Either he's really cautious or he already knew that this would happen.