Sleep Tight

"So...what did I miss?" Doflamingo surprised them out of nowhere.

"Great, now you've shown your face. Where are you when we needed you the most?" Sanji can't stand it. They always can't read what this guy is thinking.

"What happened to your hands?" As Sanji gets closer, Doflamingo put his hands inside the pocket. Sanji didn't get a good look, but if he wasn't mistaken it was a bruise...

"Don't worry about it. By the way, where's Soul King?" Doflamingo quickly changed the topic. Of course, only Law noticed this. So, he wanted it not to be known to them, eh? I guess I'll play along. Law then finally leaves with the two Hashiras.

"Brook's in the house. He's having a good sleep after pretty much scaring every single poor soul that roams around here." Sanji laughed. Brook was having a good time scaring people around the place. Not to mention his outfit looks like a real ghost. He bet that they won't sleep for the night and always check the hallways and closets of their house. (Will they survive until night 5?)

"Ah, I'm tired, I'm going to take a rest." Zoro is happy that he finally got take a rest. He may be strong, but that doesn't mean he can't take a break.

"Hey, wait for me Moss-Head! Do you know the way?" Sanji just don't want Zoro to get lost again. He begin guiding the lost National Treasure to their accommodation, leaving the Joker alone.

Before Zoro leaves, he can fell someone is watching him. He turned around, a man with a yellow hair and a red streak at the end is watching him in a serious face before leaving the place. Zoro didn't know who that was, perhaps he's forgotten Rengoku already. Huh, weird. Do I know that guy?

All of them one by one leave the training ground leaving the sociopath alone. After all of them had left, he take his hand  back from the pocket and look at it. He remembered the early days of him training with Vergo and Trebol using his Devil Fruit. He gripped his hand, he is still is not satisfies with the results of his training. He needed more training as he expected. How long has it been since this hands have trained this bad? 

He still got a long way to go to achieved Advanced Armament Haki. He's going to need some bandage, but he won't ask from Law, he got an ego to maintain. Stealing from the Butterfly Mansion sounds better. Besides, he is not having enough fun messing with the petite little girl yet. Her reactions is cute in Doffy's perspective. Tonight's gonna be a perfect time.

Later

When the night comes and every patient was asleep, Doflamingo goes to the storage, searching for some bandage. When he found one, he quickly used it on himself. That should do it. He said to himself as he finished wrapping his hands with the bandage. That's the only reason he is here this night. For bandages. 

He is strolling down the patient beds. Everything is normal until he finds something amusing. Turns out some patients were writing letters to their family and left the ink and the brush on the desk. He took a brush and he used it on the trio who is sleeping. Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro had no idea what about to happen.

After some funny scribbling, Doflamingo left the room, feeling satisfied with the masterpiece he had done creating. He can't wait for their reaction tomorrow.  As he fly away, to the sky, he realize that the Hashira was on top of the mansion, gazing at the bright star. 

Didn't want to lose any opportunity so he sneaked behind her. Still, she didn't realize that Doffy was here. She is too busy from the looks of it. Very well...

Shinobu is too busy admiring the sky until suddenly, something gently poke her face. She look to the left. Her eyes widened, what is he doing here?