Valuable Ally

After Giyuu returned from the village he was in, he gave Ubuyashiki his report. Ubuyashiki were interested with this man that the villager called, their 'savior'. Giyuu is the only one that has been dispatched from the corps. It means that this man is not a member of the Demon Slayer, and yet, he successfully killed countless demons all by himself with relative ease. 

From the villager's statement, this man has a scar on his left eye, green haired, another scar on his chest and he wear a green haori and a white yukata underneath. He also uses three swords which is somewhat weird, but putting that aside, this man will be a valuable asset against Muzan. Ubuyashiki needs every help that he can get.

He really wanted to recruit this man, but he never even know where to begin. This man appear out of nowhere and  disappear at the same time. He actually never know what is this man's purpose, he just wandered around and slay demons that he could find from village to village for some food and booze. The local folks call him the Ronin or the Hunter, the wandering swordsman who had no lord or master. The most distinctive features about him is his men-yoroi that covered lower parts of his face.

He was well respected by others, some even made a bronze statue in his honor. People even speculates that he's some spirit that descended from heavens in disguise. Which is utter bullshit that Zoro never calls himself that. Zoro become so famous that locals even made stories about his fights against demons, taverns began to sing about him, his story has been written in local folktale even.

He was said to be travelling, searching for his comrades. That makes Ubuyashiki become more and more interested. Is there more people like him? He didn't tell this to his children, the pillars yet about his intention. He'll tell them soon. For now, he will tell them to keep their eyes open for any news about the Ronin and his newfound partner, Black Leg.

About this 'Black Leg', he don't have much information about him. Black Leg is still a new name to him. Ubuyashiki found out that they met at Tokyo city, and made its name after pillowing through demons and demon slayer alike. Demons, Ubuyashiki understand. But demon slayers? His children wanted to rise through the ranks quickly, and they made a poor choice by showing up in front of lion's cave. 

For easy glory and fame, most of them had to stay in hospital, bandaged from head to toe. Just like a mummy. Shinobu and the others is running out of breath because of the lack of employee. They were beaten black and blue, guess that's where the name Black Leg came from. From the statements that he got from the victims, the man has a blonde hair with a white-yellow stripe yukata. He smokes a small cigar and he got a small beard on his face.

The poor Mizunotos faces were beaten till the death's door by Sanji. He doesn't have any personal grudge against them, but their cocky attitude is what pisses him off. They walk in, acting arrogant about how they'll beat him and make themselves known, puts a tick mark on Sanji's face. Ubuyashiki look to the stars, he don't have much time left, so he'll do anything to take Muzan down, even if it costs his own life. He wonders how those two been doing. He needed to get to them before Muzan does.

-----------------------------------

Muzan is not having a good day. His servants that he sent to bring him the head of the boy with Hanafuda earrings gone quiet. 'His' descendants is still around, that bothered him to the core. As long as he's around, he will never reach his dreams that easily. He calm himself down, he's not Yorichii, he'll manage him sooner or later. It doesn't pissed him of as much.

The thing that actually ticks him off is the death of Kamanue and Mukago, the Lower Moon that served under him. Even though they're not that powerful, their death is a great loss for him. He wants to find more reliable person that would prove to be useful to him. He heard rumors about a wandering Ronin, the one that defeated Mukago. He can defeat Mukago, means that he would make a good pawn. 

Him being one of the demon slayers? That's not a problem to him at all. He only need to show him what true terror means, and the Ronin will bow to him. If that didn't work, he could always rely on his own blood. Muzan's blood can physically enhances human, turning them into demons and giving them immortality for the rest of their lives. An offer one could not simply decline.

But Muzan simply underestimate this man. Zoro couldn't care less about immortality or a boost that could make him stronger. He wanted to be like Mihawk, being absurdly strong with his own hard work. He didn't not need any powers or whatsoever. That is what makes him different than any other warriors. He simply wanted to become stronger without anyone's help.

Muzan wanted to keep an eye of this man if possible. The problem is, this man is like a wind. Sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not. 

"Heed my word, my pawns!" Muzan declared to all members of the Twelve Moon that's left

"Would you listen to me for a moment, my children?" Ubuyashiki asks for attention from the pillars.

"A new chess piece has entered the game!"

"A mysterious lad has join our fight."

"Bring him to me!"

"I wanted you to keep an eye for any leads about him."

"For he has been proven a worthy of being a Twelve Kizuki!"

"He will be a valuable ally for us."

"With him, I will take one step closer to rule the world."

"With his assistance, I hoped that we will be one more step on saving humanity."

It has been declared from both side, that they wanted Zoro as their ally. Why would Ubuyashiki and Muzan do that? Find it in the next episode!