Entertainment District-Feeling Good

Earlier

Law looked around, the place. There's a lot of sick people here. Scratch that, he's here because of Uzui's wife. From the people that he met and "asked" them for some information told him that she's here since she's sick. Law had an intuition that its not sickness at all.

He kicked down the door like the FBI and Hinatsuru is sitting right at the corner of the room, tightly encased between the sash that belonged to Daki. Tch, get lost. 

*Zing!* 

He sliced all of the belt, freeing the sick Hinatsuru. Guess the story of her being sick is true after all. She looks like she's in bad shape. "Tengen-sama?" Hinatsuru thought that it was her Lord that is here to save her. 

"Who are you?" Upon inspecting Law face carefully, she realized that's not her Lord. He opened his briefcase that he brought along with him. It contained multiple equipment for surgeries and some medicine. It even had a blood bag in it.

"A doctor. Don't worry, help is on the way." He calms her down.

"How do you even get sick anyway?" He asked the woman how she could get sick in the first place.

"I already knew that Warabihime was a demon. But I can't write any letters since I think that she caught up to me. In order to not raise her suspicion, I ingested a poison and ends up here. Unfortunately, she gifted me a belt to keep watch of me." Damn, she'd been through something. Law thought

"Eat this, it will stop the circulating poison in your body." He shoved a blue pill in her mouth. 

"Get some rest, I'll return." Law lie her body down on the mat, covering her with a blanket to keep her warm.

Present Time, Ogimoto House 

"It's a monster! A monster!" A courtesan run around the hallways saying there's a monster. In reality, it was just Inosuke having his way in the building.

"What's going on?" A fellow courtesan asked.

"There's a monster boar that's demolishing the ceilings and the floors!" Well, she some sort of jinxed it.

*Crash!* 

Upon seeing Inosuke headbutted his way to the floor, they run away without thinking about second glance. The boar ignored those girls and focus to his own objectives. "I'm totally sensing a demon presence! Is it here?" He dug out to find a hole beneath the wooden floors. He was excited.

"Found it! The hole that leads to demon's lair! Get ready to die!" He going on full intent on going down the hole all alone, until...

*Bam!*

"Ugh!" He groans in pain. He turn around, Law was behind him the whole time. He look slightly annoyed. Maybe he had constipation.

"How many times do i have to tell you to not act alone?!" He scolded Inosuke for being reckless.

"Besides, how are you going to get in the hole anyway?!" For Law, going down that small hole is impossible. He can only fit his head in.

"That's not a problem for me! I can dislocate all of my joints!" cracking sounds could be hear across his body. Law facepalmed. This kid is bound to have problems with his body a lot when he gets older.

"Comin through! Comin through! Comin through!" He jumped and and enters the hole all by himself. Law did not enter because of his size.

"This is long trail!" He exclaimed as he slither through the deep burly hole. As he could see the light flash before his eyes as he exits the hole and ends up is the demon's lair. What the heck is this? Daki's belt were covering the entire place. The belt contains women that she considered beautiful and devours them in secret.