What Did I Miss?

"Not bad! You guys are quite an opponent!" Zoro smiled. This two are quite good and their coordination between the attack is very well performed. But there's still some flaws they're showing.

"I told you before! Don't think us as an easy opponent!" Sanemi proudly stated even though he knew that this is not going to end well. He withstand our attacks when nobody could. Could we actually win against him?!

*Crack his neck couple times* "Well, since you guys gave it all on fighting against me, I should've done the same right?" Zoro smile wider than before. The Hashira becomes more cautious and on guard.

"Now, It's my turn!" Zoro run towards them at alarming speed. His target is Iguro, which he deemed his sword skill is a bit annoying. Iguro realizing that he's the target, he also ran straight to Zoro, their swords clashing against each other.

Klang!

"What are you?" Iguro said as their blades clashed. Zoro respond to that question by saying, "Figure it yourself!" The clash of blades goes on until Sanemi joins in, breaking the clash.

Sanemi looked the dead at Iguro and nodded before making some hand signals.  Pincer attack! Corner against him from both sides! Is that what the hand signal meant. Zoro knew they were planning something but didn't know what is it since he didn't understand the signals at all since he's too dumb.

Iguro nodded as a sign of understanding the plan. He rushes on alongside his blade. Followed by Sanemi, both of them created a fury of attacks together that Zoro is able to block every single time. They can't believe what Zoro is doing. Right now, even Muichiro is interested.

How could he do this?! To defend against us simultaneously, what kind of Breathing Technique did he use?! Sanemi wonder what kind of Breathing Technique did Zoro use. Unknowing to the Hashira, Zoro didn't use any.

As they back away for a bit, both Hashira move to a perfect position to do a pincer attack. As they did that, Zoro is able to grasp what are they actually planning. A pincer, huh? This will be interesting.

"Now, Iguro!" Sanemi screamed at Iguro, telling him it is their chance. Both of them initiate their attack at the same time.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Iguro is a bit uncomfortable receiving orders from Sanemi but he follows it anyway. Not like he had any bright idea.

Serpent Breathing, Fourth Form: Twin-Headed Reptile!

Wind Breathing:, Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree!

Iguro leaps forward and performs a horizontal slash that usually slices through the target while Sanemi on the other hand The user unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around his body that can defend him from incoming attacks and slice up his surroundings.

Zoro dropped his blade to the ground which shook every Hashiras that are watching. They are surprised while Law and the others were not. They didn't know what Zoro is planning but its Zoro so he might have some tricks up his sleeve.

"Is he planning to surrender? That's not flamboyant at all!" Uzui is unsatisfied with just that, he wants more!

Is he planning something? He's not the type who go down without a fight from my experience. Rengoku got his eyes glued to the Ronin. He must have been planning something, but what is it?

Rengoku was right. Zoro is planning something. His eyes widened as he sees Ronin's right arm turns purple black, as if his arm was made from a metal. What happen? How could he do that?

"No Sword Style, Dragon Twister!" As Zoro said that out loud, he created a powerful cyclone that raged violently. Rengoku couldn't believe what he's seeing, he could create a tornado out from his hands?! 

Fwoosh!

The powerful cyclone broke the Hashira's attacks. They were thrown by the tornado. Iguro were injured by that attack. Iguro is about to get up but as he soon get up, a blade is already on his neck. "Surrender" Zoro politely asked him to surrender. 

Iguro put both his hands on the air. As much as he hates it, he doesn't have a chance of winning anymore. His sword has gone flying to god-knows-where. "I surrender. You got me." Iguro sighed, its his lost.

Now only Sanemi stands on Zoro's way. Sanemi barely got to stand on his knees. He is light-headed after the tornado blast him away but he stand strong, not showing any weakness. Even though he can't feel his leg. "I'm not going to surrender!" He again makes another head-on charge.

"Stop it, there's no more point in fighting no more." Zoro explained to him that its futile.

Wind Breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!

Sanemi dashes forward at blinding speeds and slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. Creating a powerful slash attack. I won't go down easily!

"My turn then" Zoro grab one sword and the sword becomes clad black in Armament Haki. Rengoku is surprised again. He could transferred it on weapons?! 

"360 Pound Phoenix!" Zoro  created an advanced version of 36 Pound Phoenix that destoys everything that block it path. A much more destructive version than usual.

Vhoom!

Fwoosh!

The two attacks clash but Sanemi's skill were simply shrugged off by Zoro's advanced skill. It doesn't even stand a chance. Sanemi were knocked square in the chest by the attack but he managed to block it before it hits him.

The battle ended with Zoro who emerges as the victor of the match. He won fair and square. Sanemi in ragged breath ask Zoro, "What kind of breathing Technique did you use?" That gathers the attention of the Hashira. They wanted to know about the technique that Zoro use too.

"I use none" That is not the answer Sanemi was expecting. Does that mean that skill earlier was projected using only pure strength?!

"Damnit, only if I was stronger." Sanemi blacks out.

Thud!

His body fell to the ground. He blacks out to the impact that he withstand. Even though he successfully blocked it, the concussive blast got to him.

Law comes around, he carried both of the Hashira alone, he's going to fix them up in no time. "Let me handle both of them." As he leaves the training ground.

As Zoro finally thought he was getting some sleep, Muichiro comes up to him. "Will you fight with me?" He asked. 

"Maybe next time, I'm tired right now. I can't bring out my full potential if I'm tired." Zoro declines and lied to the boy. He just wanted to get some rest. Muichiro leaves with an unsatisfied look. Thank god that worked. Zoro thought.

"So... What did I miss?" Doflamingo surprised them out of nowhere.

Meanwhile 

"What in the world just happen?" Muzan asks himself as he witnessing all of the Upper Ranked demons is getting drunk and making some troubles. The only ones who didn't get drunk was Akaza and Kokushibou.

It all started with a bottle of booze.....

The booze is not bad all. Judging from the smell, it at least got to be 5 years old. Muzan takes the booze from himself while other is getting drunk and didn't even notice the Progenitor of Demons.