Mugen Train-Everyone Joins The Battle

"While you were snoozing away, I fused with this train!" Enmu fused with the train not too long ago. But for that too happen, he must not get interfered for the fusion to be successful. That's why they put them into sleep, so the plan could go on perfectly.

"Every inch of this train has become my blood, my flesh, and my bones!" He proudly stated.

"In other words, more than 200 passengers on this train are the food that will strengthen my body even more as well as my hostages." Doflamingo yawned. Seriously, you planned for this for quite some time and dropped it on your enemies just like that. How dumb could you be? As if you think that you've won the fight. What a joke.

"So do you think you can protect them all by yourself? All these people packing this train from one end to other. Can you alone keep me from devouring me?" Tanjiro started to think, could he protect all of 200 passengers all by himself? He can't do it. It's too much for a 15 year-old kid to do alone. 

Enmu then dissolved into the train, leaving both of them by themselves. What should I do? What should I do? The most I can protect on my own is two cars! Anymore than that and I can't guarantee their safety! Tanjiro is panicking, which is quite uncommon for him. He don't know if he could do this alone. He's scared of failing everyone on this train.

"Oi" Doflamingo called him. Tanjiro turn around.

*Slap*

Tanjiro tripped down from the slap. His cheeks are getting red. Doflamingo give him a good slap on the face. "Keep your head on the game, panicking won't do anything. It'll only worsen the situation." Tanjiro realized that what Doflamingo said was true. He'll only worsen the situation by panicking. 

Tanjiro nodded with a smile. Now he realized what was that slap for. It was to help him open his eyes. Doflamingo was never good with comforting others, he used a different approach instead.

Tanjiro screamed, " Rengoku, Zenitsu, Inosuke! This is no time for sleeping! Wake up, will you? Please! Protect the sleeping passengers! "

Bang!

"Follow me, damn minions!" Inosuke destroyed the ceiling of the train, creating a smell hole that he emerged from, not using the door either.

"Inosuke! It's not safe anywhere on this train anymore! We have to protect the sleeping passengers! This whole train's turned into a demon!" Tanjiro explained to him as he just woke up from his dream. 

"I knew it! So I was right! That means I was a total stud as a leader!" He praised himself for figuring this from the start. Even though it was just a coincidence. He felt as if he had done a great job being a leader.

"Is he always like this?" Doflamingo asks Tanjiro if Inosuke is always loud and obnoxious like this.

"All the time" Tanjiro smiled. Great, another monkey to be handle with.

Inosuke jump back inside the train while holding two of his blade. Beast Breathing, Fifth Form: Crazy Cutting! Inosuke slices everything in all directions while in mid-air. Cutting all of the tentacles that tried to devour the passengers.

"I'll save every last one of you guys! Fall onto your knees and worship me!" Inosuke goes on a berserk, cutting up the flesh of the demon.

"If Inosuke can hold down the fort here, I should go ahead!" As soon as Tanjiro said that, the whole train slowly transform. It is turning into a train made of flesh.

*Crash!*

Tanjiro enters the car back by the window that Doflamingo crashed earlier. The inside is turning into a flesh already. It's gone this far already?

The train is going its on business trying to devour every single passenger on it. 

Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!

*Slash!*

Tanjiro slash as much as he could in one slash. But each one he slash, only more is sprouting out. No good. This is never going to end! Tanjiro is battling a losing fight. Enmu can regenerate faster than other demons. This is going to be over if Tanjiro lose too much stamina.

Damn Demon Slayer, scurrying around inside me. You can cut all you want but I'll just keep regenerating. And then, after all your strength is depleted, I'm going to partake of those 200 passengers in a leisurely feast. Enmu is sure that his plan is going well. He stake everything on this plan.

 Nezuko is having a hard time fighting and protecting the innocent people on the train at the same time. She is being immobilized by the tentacle of trin, twisting her limbs. Thankfully, Zenitsu were just around the corner. He saved her from the tentacle while being half asleep.

Tanjiro could hear the sound of thunder around the corner. If he wasn't wrong, it comes from one of the cars in the back. It must be Zenitsu.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

"To think that all of this happened while I was dozing. How could this be? I'm ashamed as a Hashira. If only I could crawl under a rock!" Rengoku couldn't forgive himself to not notice something like this happened. He sheathed his blade and flame is burning inside of him.

*Fhoom!* *Slash!*

Multiple car is being lit by fire for a split second. Everything is burning, except the passengers. Five whole cars were full of slash mark left by Rengoku. The train floats in the air for awhile and landed back to the rail track. The tentacles are burning into ashes. It is so powerful that Enmu couldn't regenerate for awhile. What happened?

What was that? Tanjiro felt that too. Rengoku swiftly appear in front of him. "Young Kamado!" He said with his classic loud voice. 

"Rengoku-san!" Perhaps that tremor earlier was caused by him? He's a Hashira after all.

"I was pretty thorough with my slashing attacks on my way here, so it should take the demon a while to heal back. This train has eight cars in all. I'll protect five in the rear. You and the boar head boy will go look for the demon's head while keeping an eye of those three cars." Rengoku told Tanjiro his plan.

"But this demon is-

"No matter what form he's assumed, so long as he's a demon, he's got a head!" Rengoku's face is getting closer to Tanjiro's as he made his point.

"I see, thanks for that blondie." Doflamingo took them down off guard. They look around, Joker is not here, where is he? The voice was not expected by them.

"Check your pocket, idiot." Doflamingo instruct Tanjiro to check his pocket. He took out a snail that talks with Doflamingo's voice. Of course, Tanjiro and Rengoku were spooked by this.

"J-Joker-san! Is that you? H-how did this snail-

"I'll explain this later, now I would like you guys to do something." Doflamingo promised them that he'll tell everything when the time is right.

"May I ask why?" Rengoku would like to know.

"The train is going to crash. I set up a barricade." Doflamingo replied.

"EH?!" Tanjiro were shocked. 

"You guys better brace for impact, with my calculations the crash will occur in couple more seconds. Don't worry about your sister and the dumb boar, I already took care of them." Nezuko were already notified of this as both Zenitsu and Nezuko were taking cover. Inosuke didn't listen to him so Doflamingo just tied him up with strings. That boar sure has a potty mouth.

"Wait a minu-

*Gacha*

"What should we do?" Tanjiro looked forward to Rengoku's answer.

Rengoku grabbed him by the shoulder. "Right now, it will be better if we follow what he told us." The impact will occur soon, they must brace for impact as soon as possible.

The only thing that they didn't know is, Doflamingo himself is the barricade.