Fluffy Hat

"Come here! I'm not done with you, our battle is far from over!" Inosuke being a battle maniac he is, challenged Brook. 

Behind him, Zenitsu is holding Inosuke back with all of his might, not wanting to trigger the ghost by all means. He begs Inosuke to stop his foolish act and just pretend that they didn't see anything. 

"Inosuke! Gosh dang it, you're gonna get us killed! Stop this! Somebody, help me calm this wild boar." Zenitsu hold on into both of Inosuke's legs, trying to slow him down the best he can. Zenitsu begs him to stop but he did not listen as always.

"Yo-ho-ho-ho! Quite feisty aren't we? I think it's better for you to rest for now. We don't want your stiches on your wound to open don't we?" Brook wanted to calm him down.

"Who cares about that! Fight me, ghost!" Inosuke took a stance, ready to attack anytime. He expected an attack from the ghost. Instead, he is greeted with a bowl of steaming hot oden.

Witha smile plastered on his face, "Want some? From what I heard, you guys did not take dinner yet." These kids fight with an empty stomach. Brook wonders what Sanji would have a say in this.

"I'm not hungry!" Lie, his stomach grumbles loudly that makes Nezuko wakes up. Inosuke tried to deny it, but the roar from his stomach explain everything. He put his sword away, sit down, take the bowl and blow on his food before eating it. Of course, without any manners.

While eating, Inosuke's eyes always glued on Brook. Staring as hard as he can. Only if looks can kill, Brook might be dead. Inosuke coughed, the soup is too hot for him.

"Why is it spicy?!" Inosuke's mouth is burning and spits out fire just like a dragon. While Inosuke is making a scene, Brook just laughs at him. Unknowing to the boar, Brook put some extra hot pepper in Inosuke's bowl while he's to concentrated staring at Brook.

"Enough of this! Fight me if you're a man!" Emptying the bowl, he challenged Brook one more time.

"W-wa-wait a minute Inosuke-san, you're still recovering. It will be bad for you to fight in this condition." Tanjiro pointed at Inosuke's wound that is being wrapped in a bandage."

"Quit bugging me around, Ponjiro!" The boar shoved Tanjiro away.

"Let settle this outside then." Brook gets up opening the door and walk outside.

"But Brook-san! " Inosuke grinned, Tanjiro  concerned.

"Don't worry Tanjiro-san, I won't go too far with it. Trust me." Too far? What do you mean by that?! Tanjiro just can hope for the best.

"Hahaha! I'm gonna beat the crap out of you!" Blade is gripped tighter than usual. Inosuke took a deep breath. He's going for a frontal assault.

"Even when injured, I wonder where you got your determination from." The cane sword is sheathed, the cold air radiates from it. The atmosphere is getting more and more intense. This kid reminds him of his captain.

"Beast Breathing, First Fang: Pierce!" Inosuke intended to stabs Brook's neck with both blades.

Brook disappears into thin air, Inosuke look left and right. How can he disappeared just like that? He then feel something is pressing against his back. He look around, Brook is leaning behind him.

Like adding fuel to fire, Inosuke goes for an attack on Brook's waist, which were blocked. He attacked again, only to be parried.  Each time he attacked, it always parried, blocked or dodged by Brook and Inosuke always gets a light tap with the hilt of soul solid. Every time he get tapped with it, Brook says "You're dead". This infuriates the boar more.

"How long are going to continue? You've died 7 times, you know?" Brook stated the fact that he could kill Inosuke easily.

"Don't underestimate me, you skinny skeleton!" Inosuke tries to get under Brook's skin. But he's dead so he doesn't have one Yo-ho-ho-ho!