Crossed The Line

"Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji." The Hashiras were dumbfounded by that. They are shocked beyond words.

"No, impossible! Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?" Uzui is in the state of disbelief. Their eyes widened as they looked to Tanjiro, demanding an answer. Kanroji falls to the ground from the shock.

"You mean this kid... What did he look like? What about his powers? Where did this takes place?" Uzui questioning him while still in the state of amazement. This kid crossed against him before any of us could do it.

"Did you battle him?" The latter got Muichiro interest, which is rare. 

Tch, talk about the luck to accidently met him. This kid is surely something. Doflamingo knew that this kid is worth a little bit of him time. From the first time they met, there's some peak of interest.

"What was Kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold? Hey, answer me!" Shinazugawa grabbed Tanjiro by his hair and shakes him violently. 

"Hey! Don't do that! His stiches might be ruptured you buffoon! He's still wounded!" Law ran over to save Tanjiro from Shinazugawa's grasp.

"Shut up! I asked him first!" Uzui didn't like it when someone interrupting his interrogation

"First, tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!" Ignoring Uzui, Shinazugawa proceed to ask Tanjiro more questions while Law is trying to stop him from harming Tanjiro more than enough. He had enough treating patients for today. He won't let the Wind Pillar give him more work.

Ubuyashiki put a finger on his own mouth, asking for a little bit of silence. The Hashira bows to him again without a single sound anymore. They respect his wish. "Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro to silence him. Now that Kibutsuji given himself away, I don't want to let go."

"Can you try to understand?" Ubuyashiki ask for their cooperation.

"No, I can't understand, Master." Shinazugawa strongly opposes again.

"If it were human, I'd be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after all that we the Demon Slayers have gone through in battle! Not after so many people have lost their lives! It's unacceptable!" Shinazugawa couldn't forgive what the demons have done to them.

Doflamingo almost laugh if it weren't for Brook shutting his mouth on the spot. It's acceptable. On Doffy's perspective, victory cannot be achieved with sacrifice. A lot of sacrifice. Just like what happened back in Marineford, the Paramount War. Thousands of soldiers die that day, the island is split to pieces making it unhabitable anymore, but they managed to defeat the Strongest Man in the World.  

Honestly, if it weren't for the Red-haired interfering, there would be more casualties because of the stubbornness of Akainu. Same here, many Demon Slayers have died because of demons but the Slayers got their fair share of getting many demons killed by them too. It's a risk that you must be willing for you to take.

Shinazugawa sheathed his blade and cut his own arm, leaving a shallow cut that caused him to bleed. "Master! I will prove it to you myself! The sheer ugliness of a demon!" Taking advantage of Law who is busy checking up on Tanjiro, he stole Nezuko's wooden box, catching Law off guard.

"Hey demon! It's time to eat!" Shinazugawa throw the box to the ground and step on it while leaving his blood droplets fell down to box. It entices Nezuko's hunger for flesh. She tried not to fall into the temptation.

"No need to hold back. Show us your true colors, and I'll obliterate you right here!" Shinazugawa intentionally did this so he could slay Nezuko in the act of self-defense.

"Stop this instance!" Before Law could move towards the Wind Pillar, a hand blocks his way. It was Doffy.

"Don't get in my way, asshole." Law 'politely asked Doffy to move away. He's worried for the girl. If she did fall into temptation, the Pillar would definitely execute her. He didn't want that to happen. It would cause more trouble to them.

"Relax, have a little faith for the girl will you? Let's watch first, don't be too reckless. What did I taught you?" Doflamingo question Law if he still remember what Doflamingo once teach him.

"Observe, interfere and always act as composed as you could be, regarding the conflict." Doflamingo didn't expect Law to still remember what he taught years ago. Law could have gone but Doflamingo's grip quickly got harder.

"Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in sunlight. You need a shade, or the demon won't show its face." Iguro gave Shinazugawa a slight hint on why Nezuko refused to go out.

"Please forgive this discourtesy, Master." Shinazugawa asks for forgiveness before jumping straight to the mansion for a shade in order for the demon to come out.

Thud!

Shinazugawa landed onto the tatami mat and stabs the box with Nezuko who's in it using his blade. "Stop it!" Tanjiro who is trying to crawl towards him got blocked by Iguro who is using his elbow and crush it on Tanjiro's back. The boy can't breathe.

Bam!

"Come out, demon! Look! It's human blood that you love so much!" Shinazugawa stabs the box again repeatedly. Blood stained his sword, Nezuko's blood.

"Why? Are you scared?! Come out! I'm giving you a treat!" Shinazugawa continues to provoke her. He stabs her continuously while groaning in pain. 

As Sanemi goes for a stab, the blade didn't reach the box. It is an inch away from the box itself. Something is stopping the blade. Shinazugawa look up, Law is here. Grabbing his sword using his own hand. Is he crazy? Didn't he love his fingers anymore?

"I've had enough of this shit!" Law intensely make his point. How the hell did he got here so fast?

Crack!

Law cracked the Pillar's blade with his bare hands. That shocked all of the hashira. Strong, reinforced and sharp blade that could go through even Muzan's neck, simply destroyed by this man? What a monster! Such Inhuman strength!

Oh boy, it's rare to see him this lively. Good for him though. Doflamingo didn't bother stopping him no more. The Pillar crossed the line, he's good as dead.

"You know what's more wicked than demons?" law asked Shinazugawa a question while the Pillar took a step back.

"It's humans itself!"