Entertainment District-Flashy Way

Big Bro, breathe, please! Her little sister, Hanako told him to breath. Just when his blade almost went through Daki's neck, he fell as he choked on his on lungs. He coughed badly as blood is vomited from his mouth. Well I guess that's his limit. Doflamingo chuckled.

*Cough!*

*Cough!*

He almost slay Daki if it weren't for the aftereffects of Hinokami Kagura. It too late. The fallout of Hinokami Kagura had caught up to him. After he hold it on for quite a long time, he succumb to his injuries. Moreover, the wound on his shoulder is making him weaker. 

"So pathetic, you humans. Seriously. No matter how you struggle, that's the best you can do. I'm starting to feel sorry for you." I can't stop coughing! Its hard to breath! I must've past my stamina threshold! All I can hear is the sound of my own heartbeat. Tanjiro could feel that his vision blackened.

"That's right. Your wounds won't be healing any time soon, so no wonder you end up like this. I'll return the favor by slicing your head off!" Before Daki could slice Tanjiro's head. Nezuko appear from the back and kick her straight in the head, causing her to flew through the air, with half of her head gone.

*Dush!*

As anger also wrapped around the little sister for harming her brother, Nezuko's veins is showing. Tanjiro finally lost his consciousness. "you have a lot of nerve by doing that to me!" Daki cursed. Now, its the battle between demons.

Nezuko charged in with a kick. "Is kicking the only thing you knew?!" Daki responds by cutting her right leg with her sash. Not enough with that, Daki severed Nezuko's hand before almost cutting her torso in half.

"You damn bottom-feeder demon!" Daki yelled as she threw Nezuko away, towards other houses and destroying it.

*Shiuuu*

*Bam!*

Nezuko was now trapped underneath the rubble, unable to move. "Could you be any weaker? I can see that you're hardly devoured humans. I wonder how you managed to escape His control." Pointing out that Nezuko is not controlled by Muzan at all.

"You poor thing! Your torso and lower body went their separate ways, didn't they? You'd better not move. A half demon life you can't regenerate that fast anyway. Such a waste of time! I'm going to trapped you in my belt and roast you out when sun comes out." Nezuko slowly crawled out from the rubble, her torso and her leg regenerated back from the damage.

Oho? What an interesting turns of events. To regenerate so quickly. Quite shocking, but not too much of a big deal. Doflamingo observed while drinking whisky. Japanese whiskey is quite good. Hibiki, wasn't it? Well, I better stock up with it. From the rooftop of a wrecked house done by Daki.

Eh? What's this? Did she just healed her leg. No matter her leg, but how could she be standing? I know I just severed her body! Her healing and regeneration speed is Upper Rank caliber! Not only that. Nezuko regenerated her hand and her height grew . With a horn on the right side of her forehead. She looks angry, very angry.

Nezuko rushed straight for her with a sidekick. Another kick! "You're a one trick pony aren't you?!" She exclaims while cutting both her right leg and arm. Next is your neck!

*Thoom!*

*Bam!*

?!

Turns out Nezuko sacrificed her own limbs in order to get close and let down Daki's guard. As Daki thought she was victorious, Nezuko impale her with a punch from the back, crashing Daki's body to the cold-hard ground. Did she just regenerated her limbs again?! That means her regenerative powers greater than mine! She can't believe a demon like Nezuko could have this kind of durability.