Entertainment District- Roasted

"Well hello there, my lady. Would you like to go out with me?" Of course, the first thing that he did was to flirt with a beautiful lady. It's just what he did apparently, inviting his enemy for a date. What a good idea.

*Bam!*

*Bash!*

Uzui and Law both gifted him a punch in the head in which he complains, "Ow! Why?" He rubbed his head. It hurts a bit.

"Can't you see the present situation?  Both of them are our enemies!" Law pointed at both Daki and Gyutaro.

"Woah! What happened to you? You look like you haven't eaten for days. Apart from that, you look ugly as fuck! What's with the thing on your face?" Sanji, pointed out everything that's messed up with Gyutaro. And well, that's just rude.

"Listen to me you idiot!" Law raised his voice. He's bothered by this cook. 

"At least I don't have a weird spiral eyebrows. What happened to them? It look like a pinwheel that will roll out from your face anytime." Gyutaro roasted him back.

!!!!!!!!!!

"Well, I don't look like a malnourished child from Africa!" Sanji fights back.

"I'm not a pervert that flirt as soon as I met a girl! I'm better than you!" Gyutaro replied back.

"I can walk outside during daytime!" At this time, Gyutaro is speechless because he knew that Demons can't walk during the sunlight.

"What did you just said about my eyebrows?!" Sanji is getting riled up. 

"What did you say about my face?!" Gyutaro readied his sickle, wanting to chop Sanji into pieces.

"Raaah!"

"Bring it on!"

Both of them clashed. Sanji blocked Gyutaro's attacks with his legs. Gyutaro thrown his sickles as it spin back and forth just like a boomerang. It missed Sanji as it didn't even get near the cook. "Dude, your aim sucked" 

"You sure?" Gyutaro smiled.

*Fwoosh!*

Sanji bend his body as the sickle were only one inch close to severing his neck off. Instead, it put down his cigarette he was smoking. "Well, two can play that game!" 

"Poitrene!"He closed of the distance between him and Gyutaro delivering  a stabbing kick into his opponent's chest.

*Dush!*

The kick was successfully hit the Upper Rank demon as Gyutaro was sent crashing out from the large house. What the- how could this guy is so strong?! With a kick to the chest, he was sent flying. As Gyutaro is flying through the air, Sanji chased after him. Is he flying?!

"Poitrine Shoot!" He jumped high in the air and land a powerful blow on Gyutaro. However, this time, Gyutaro managed to block it and minimize the damage.

*Crash!*

"I'm not done yet!" Gyutaro retaliated back by swinging his sickle like a madman against Sanji. Gyutaro gets up and confront Sanji once again. 

Uzui had just watch as the two brawl in the street not caring about the mess they have done in their wake. Uzui is baffled. Sanji's kick is not only strong, but it was fast as well! Did all of them is this strong? Apart from his teacher and Zoro, he never had seen other's strength among the group. 

Each of them gave a different vibe. The doctor is always gloomy and was better left alone by himself, the Joker had a malicious intent masked by his vicious smile, the cook always rally around the girls everyday and the Ronin always obsessed on getting stronger. He remembered that earlier, the Ronin practiced and tried to learn a breathing technique. 

He can't imagine how strong each of them could be. Last time, Joker defeated the Upper Three, which is considered as one of the strongest demon ever existed. The madman spared the Upper Three because the demon is not worth his time at all. Those guys....are geniuses. They were born with innate talent beyond human comprehension. They even had a mysterious powers that can't be unexplained. Each time the Corps tried to asked about it, they changed the topic or didn't even talk at all.

And here is he, struggling with an Upper Six. Pathetic, really. He can't be like all five of them. Being so strong to beat demon senseless like Anakin with the younglings. He's not really jealous either, as them being so strong must have something to do with their past. As a wise person once said, "There's no such thing as strong person with an easy past"

They must have been through hell and back to obtained such power, and sacrifice a lot of things to be where they are right now. Maybe making a deal with the devil even, He do not know. Maybe they just train themselves hard. Maybe they are already strong from the start. Each of them are powerful in different aspect.

Back in the meeting, when he first met Joker, he could feel his spine shivers. They had the authority over them. They could take out the entire Corps if they want to, but they don't. What are their motives? What did Muzan actually took from them? Why did they are willing to cooperate with us for it? What are their true intentions?

"Oi, what are you spacing out for?" Law slap him at the back of his head, snapping him back towards reality.

"Don't just stand there, go and help the cook. I'll took care of the girl." Law went outside as Daki bring the battle outside, in the rooftop again. 

Uzui just nod. Seems like he's thinking too much. It's not like him to be like this. Whatever, he'll think about this later, maybe expressing his thoughts to the Oyakata-sama after this mission ended. He knew they could win. With the help of these people, he's sure that they'll come out on top!

"Alright! The night is still young! Let's light this night up with a bang!" He pulled out more and more bombs. 

*Boom!*

*Boom!*

*Ka-Boom!*

*Boom!*

"Uzui! Didn't I told you not to use those bombs! Its annoying!" Law reminded him as he scold him for not listening to his words.

Let this district be the spectacle of the Entertainment as it is!