Entertainment District-Jealousy

"This is unfair!!! Why do you have three wives?! Why?!" With a fiery gaze set up on Uzui, Sanji continued attacking Uzui and ignoring the Upper Rank, Gyutaro.

"Onii-chan! Help me! I don't know what to do!" Daki begged Gyutaro's help as her head is hung beside Law who is sipping black coffee. His job is done. Can't he get some rest after?

Gyutaro took a glance towards Daki and muttered. "Why are you always being useless? You always be the one who die first!" He blamed his sister for being incompetent even though she had defeated a lot of Hashira.

"Waaah!!" Daki started crying. She cried her heart out as she throws her tantrum with only her head. Law stood silent, enjoying her tears behind his calm demeanor. He doesn't wish to fight any longer. Sanji and Uzui can clean the mess by them selves. They don't need his help.

Gyutar didn't know what should he do. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Should he kill both Sanji and Uzui first while they're being distracted, or save his sister first? The cook is not an easy opponent at all.

 In the addition of him being in the state of blazing anger and is in flames, which looks incredibly dangerous. Gyutaro is lucky that Sanji's anger is not directed to him. Or he could choose fighting against the doctor, which is much more mysterious than the cook. 

From what he is seeing, his sister is not harmed by Law. He is now much more on guard, as Law's abilities is beyond his understanding. How could he cut his sister without harming her to the point she can't regenerate? That's just impossible feat! Is this man really a human? His abilities are not human at all!

Gyutaro sets his sight on saving his sister first, but Law's terrifying gaze sets him back. "Don't you even dare. I'm on my break. I don't want to work overtime." Is what Law's gaze is telling Gyutaro. But Gyutaro refused to be intimidated by Law shrugs it off even though his instinct tells him otherwise. 

*Fwoosh!*

*Ka-Bam!*

*Crunch!*

As he wanted to get rough against Law, a kick sends him back to the west side of the city. He was buried under the rubble. Gyutaro gets up, putting his hand on the parts that was kicked. He could feel his ribs are broken, that just regenerate. Even though it just healed, his body is still aching.

"Where do you think you're going, bastard? I'm not done with you yet! Why do you have such a beautiful girl on your side?? Huh?!" Sanji who is fumed, asking Gyutaro a question with his ugly face being shown out. He's angry to the point his face look as crooked as his eyebrows.

"This is unfair! You still have a chance of fooling around with girl right now?! You should be given a death penalty! This is where you meet your end!!!" Sanji exclaimed loudly as he powered up again

"This is unfair! You still have a chance of fooling around with girl right now?! You should be given a death penalty! This is where you meet your end!!!" Sanji exclaimed loudly as he powered up again. His jealousy is getting out of control, as the temperature around is rising due to the fire is spreading more and more. Courtesy of Sanji's anger.

"Hey, wait! Its a misunderstanding!" Gyutaro tried to explain that Daki is his sister. They have no other relationship than that, but Sanji wouldn't listen.

"Your time has come...." Sanji replied as he changed his tone from being angry to calm. Gyutaro knew this is not going to be good. 

Gyutaro peek behind Sanji to found a 'body' of a Hashira. The Hashira was beaten black and blue all over with bumps being stacked over Uzui's head but he could still stand. Blood flow down from his mouth, as Uzui pulls a thumbs up on Gyutaro. 'Good luck'

Law just sighed as he comes down from the rooftop, leaving Daki alone, with her body parts still scattered around. Brining along his suitcase, he went ahead to treat the beaten up Uzui. The injuries is not that bad. Sanji knew to hold back against the Hashira. Uzui fought back with all his might against Sanji earlier, but Sanji's anger seems to add up on his grit and Sanji ignored all of the attacks and went straight without thinking.

Sanji dash at Gyutaro at full speed, leaving a blazing trail of flames behind. "Oi! Stop making the flames  spread wider! Do you want the entire district to go down in flames?!" Law warned Sanji to tone down.

"Extra Hachis!" Sanji performs a barrage of strong kicks from multiple directions at close range. He started to rain down kicks upon Gyutaro as he planned to turn Gyutaro into mincemeat.

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

"Rampant Arc Rampage!" Gyutaro won't let that happen and won't back down. He'll do anything to make sure both of them are dead. Gyutaro creates a dome of sickle-shaped blades of solidified blood around him that defend from incoming kicks of Sanji.

*Slash!*

*Slash!*

*Slash!*

*Slash!*

*Slash!*

It turn out to be effective as solidified blood hardens and blocked Sanji's kick. The dome perfectly defend Gyutaro from getting hit from any directions. Tch, This is a bit annoying! Fine then, have a taste of this!

"Deuxième Hachis!" Sanji coated his legs with Armament Haki for extra firepower.  Sanji performs a running jump and kicks with both legs into Gyutaro's stomach. 

*Thump!*

*Belch!*

The sharp kick paired with the coating of Armament Haki broke through Rampant Arc Rampage, hitting Gyutaro in the stomach. He went back few meters, while vomiting the remains of his meal before. This is the first time Gyutaro received such humiliation...by a human, bare-handedly.

"I've been wondering." Uzui expressed his curiosity towards Sanji at Law who just done treating him. Uzui is wrapped in bandages. But Law make sure to not go overboard. His injuries not that bad. He could fight like it was nothing.

"What is it?" Law ask while reading a book about medical studies.

"He's a martial arts user, right? Why I never seen him use his hands before? Why he is fixated on using kicks only?" Never in his life he met a man that only use his legs in fighting. Even though Sanji is in rage, his hands, always stored in his pocket.

"He's a cook." A cook? What does that have to do-

"As a cook, he valued his hands the most as he only use his hands while cooking. As a cook, his hands are the most valuable things he ever had." Law continued.

"Rest assured. Just because he only use kicks, doesn't mean that he'll lose.

In fact, that's what made him where he is right now." Law smiled as he ended his sentence.