Always Got a Plan

One kick. One kick is all it takes to completely overwhelmed the two Hashira. The shockwave could be felt from people all around the mountain. The shockwave cuts all down the trees around the battle took place. The kick is the same kick that Doffy used once to try to kill Kyros but failed. Yet the kick destroy half of the castle, proving how dangerous Doffy really is.

Shinobu and Giyuu couldn't believe what they're witnessing, such destruction brought by a human? This feat is impossible for a human! Now, Giyuu realized, even without any weapons, Doflamingo could single-handedly beat them! He is playing with them all along!

As Giyuu and Shinobu stand up, Doflamingo used Soru to teleport right in front of them. They were shocked to see that happen again even though they've seen it before. Shinobu swings her sword to Doffy. The man in pink disappeared again out from her sight. She look left and right, searching for the man but he remains unseen.

"~Behind you~" He poked Shinobu's cheeks while teasing her. He enjoyed it. Shinobu is a bit annoyed but still, in her mind she is feeling scared.

"Is that all you got, little miss? To be honest I am disappointed in yo-

Doflamingo noticed as he use his Soru back away. A pink feather from his jacket falls down to the ground. The Hashira is confused why he stopped. He chuckled, Looks like it's my loss eh?

The jacket that he wear is not a normal jacket. It could withstand enormous impact and still be okay. Like when Sanji continuously attack with a barrage of kicks, not a single feather of the jacket falls down, proving that the jacket is durable. When Shinobu swings her blade at him, one feathered is cut down while he is using Soru. 

Shinobu's face expression is blank. She might be defeated by this man, but that doesn't mean that she won't go down without a fight. Doflamingo put his hands up, "All right, its your win. I lose. You're able to graze me." 

Both of them are confused. Did we win? They actually won, just barely. If it not for their luck, maybe they would be dead by daylight. Doffy had no intent to kill them. He just wanted to show them his abilities and what he can do, that's all.

Doffy would already knew that either both of the choices that he gave earlier will happen, and both of them benefits him. He would gather a lot of intel if he goes with them. Maybe offer them a deal between him and the Corps itself. Either way, its a win-win with both choice he gave them.

"But that doesn't mean that I follow all your orders. I'm not your dog, hear me?" No treating him like a prisoner or some fugitive if you don't want to die. He's coming on his own volition.

The Kakushis already found Tanjiro and Nezuko. It's not going well considering Law is being protective with Tanjiro and Nezuko. Tanjiro is still severely injured and he is not handling it well when the crew tie him up. It took a while for Doflamingo to persuade him using River Snail, which Shinobu is interested in it.

Law didn't knew if this plan will work. He need to trust Doflamingo on this, which he despise so much. Law helped the Kakushis on treating the wounded. With Law on their side, it became so much faster. 

Law look towards the sky, the sun is rising up. He didn't sleep all night tending to the injured. Brook possesses one of the Kakushi to pull a cart with his original body hidden beneath white cloth, disguised as some cart pulling up bodies. He is told to lay low for a while by the others. It will cause a panic if they see a skeleton moving and talking.

He's also the one who tied up Tanjiro and escorting him. He guaranteed Law that the kid will be just fine with him. Law is also headed to the headquarters of the Corps as planned by the Joker. This is a bad idea. I hope that nothing goes wrong. That's where he is wrong. Everything goes wrong with these two idiots.

Headquarters

"Wake up."

"Wake... Hey! Hey you! C'mon, you! C'mon!" A Kakushi tries to wake Tanjiro up. He screaming his lungs out and Tanjiro still laying down, unconscious. 

"Let me try and wake him up." Brook now disguised as one of the Kakushi pushed the guy aside, taking over his job. 

"Wakey-wakey, breakfast's ready!" He tapped Tanjiro's shoulder lightly. Tanjiro didn't wake up.

"Hmm? It doesn't work apparently. Well then I'm sorry, Tanjiro-san." Brook went ahead and apologizes first, making the guy beside him confused.

Bam!

"Wake up!!!" Holding a bat that he got out of nowhere, he slams it on Tanjiro's back. It definitely worked as Tanjiro groans in pain. Luckily, it doesn't break any bones but it sure going to leave a bruise.

"Bummer, I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" A tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular man with lightly-tanned skin and white hair looking at Tanjiro, disappointed.

"And now, we'll put this boy in trial! I see!" A voice loudly stated. He had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames.

To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave! A young girl said to herself while admiring Tanjiro. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids.

"Wh-Who are these peop-

Before Tanjiro could finish his sentence, a man wearing the Kakushi outfit grab his head and slams his head on the ground. " Don't open your mouth yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of Hashiras!" The man enlightened Tanjiro on what situation he's in.

What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? 

Where am I now?