Lower Demon Moon

"I am very sorry when I mistreated you earlier; I thought that you were with the demons." The old man named Jizo apologizes toward Zoro while offering him a drink. He gladly accepts the invitation from Jizo and sat down for a drink. The shrine was full of people, some were injured, some were scared and panicking, and more.

When Zoro enters the place, some of them whispered about him. Being a demon slayer he is, causing people to become quite sceptical about him. They thought that Zoro were joking. The demon slayers were known to other villagers as myths and rumours. Even if he's a demon slayer, there's no way that he can go through a hordes of demons out there, it's a suicide to fight all of them alone.

Zoro just nodded at Jizo words. He didn't actually care about it. To be honest, he can just barge in there with his brute strength. Glad that he didn't use violence on this temple. Or else, people will accuse him being the demon's ally.

Jizo tells Zoro that demon's allies are the ones who cooperate with them in exchange of their lives being spared or wealth. They usually snitch on others and helps demon's to capture or imprison other humans as food. In other word, they're traitors.

"Thanks for the drink, old man. By the way, why you chose the temple as the shelter for the refugees? There must be something here; I haven't seen any demons around here." Zoro asked him.

"You got a good observation skill, Zoro-san. You see, this temple has a lot of wisteria incense stored here." Jizo smiled proudly.

"Wisteria? What's that?" Zoro is clearly baffled with the answer. He's not the brightest in plants or flowers; the only one that knows about this stuff is Robin, not him. He's a swordsman, not a botanist.

Jizo frowned is this man really a demon slayer? Every demon slayer must know about it. Shaking of those thoughts Jizo replied,"Well, Wisteria is a flower that the demons despise. It is very lethal for them. Hence, they'll stay away from any wisteria around."

"Oh, wisteria! I completely forgot about that! Since there's so much stuff going around lately, I've been forgetting a lot of things recently, hahahaha." Zoro laughed. He just pretended that he forgets about the thing. Jizo is definitely suspicious of him, he don't want any trouble being a so called 'demon slayer'. Under the fake smile, Zoro decides to go with flow.

He then realized, wisteria's poisonous against demons? That means a chance of beating demon without using his haki! It's a nuisance to use haki against the bastards over and over. Using wisteria, it will help him accomplish his fights against demons easier! Luck is literally on his side this time!

"Old man, do you still have some of that stuff left?"

"Well, we still have a ton of incense-

"No! I mean the wisteria flowers, do you have that or not?"

"The flowers? We got ton of them sitting on the crates at the storage room."

"Take me there, old man."

Jizo didn't ask any questions. Even though he feels something is wrong with Zoro, he got no choice left. Call the police for help? That's out of question. What are they going to do against demons? Besides, they'll laugh when someone said that a village is raided by demon. To them, it's just a prank by a silly old man.

Jizo guided Zoro to the storage room, where they kept all of the flowers that were not yet turned into incense. Opening the crates one by one, Zoro takes a handful of wisteria flowers and put in a mortar. How did he get it, don't ask. The hint is that he's a pirate. Pirate steals.

He asked, "Is there a doctor in here? He hoped that there are doctors among the fugitives. The one that excels in chemicals and poisons.

A man with glasses and a lab coat raises his hand, acknowledging himself as a doctor. Zoro drags him by his collar, he actually shocked when Zoro do that. For a fact, he almost choked because of Zoro. He asked where did Zoro going to take him, but Zoro answered him by giving him a glare that means 'shut up'.