Mugen Train-Wake Up!

The team of four make their move after Rengoku and the others is in deep sleep. They begin to tie the ropes on to Rengoku and others on their wrists before tying one upon themselves. They began counting numbers and breathing slowly while closing their eyes. They hoped that they could finish their task quick so they could die in a happy dream.

They don't know that another person who is with the Demon Slayers is also there. They didn't know about Doflamingo and Emu, the demon behind all of the disappearance didn't anticipate Doflamingo to be here too. Unlike the others who's having a sweet dream, like meeting their deceased family member and a cave expedition, Doflamingo is forced to relive the moments of his broken childhood. Without himself realizing that he's in a dreamworld.

 "Looking good. These ropes I created are used for a special technique that allows you to invade the dreams of whoever you're tethered to." He finally explain what is the rope actually used for.

"I always fight with utmost caution. Once you're asleep, Hashira or not, you're no different than a baby. I'll enjoy the feast after killing these Demon Slayers." Emu licked his lip, he can't wait.

Tanjiro

Tanjiro went to the nearby river to get the bath ready. He bring two wooden buckets with him to the river to get the bath water. Tanjiro can't understand what is going on with him. I keep saying all these strange things. Am I tired maybe?  At the corner of his eye, there a wooden box. He look again, there's nothing. "Huh? It's gone."

"I wonder what was that for spilt second. A toolbox perhaps?" He bend down his knees to take some water from the river. 

"Wake up!" Tanjiro is speechless. His reflection on the water is telling him to wake up.

Splash!

His reflection pulls him into the freezing cold water of the river. He looked just the same, but his reflection has shorter hair, wears a uniform and carries a blade on his waist. "Wake up! You're under attack! It's a dream! This is a dream!" His reflection said while tugging on his haori.

I see.... that's right, I'm... on board the train! He started to realize what condition he's truly in. 

"Wake up and fight!" is what his reflection said before they were thrown by the strong current.

He opened his eyes, he's in his house, in the middle of having a meal, with his siblings. Big Bro, let me have your pickled radish!" Takeo raised his chopsticks, pointing on the pickled radish.

"No! You stop right now!" Hanako, his little sister stops his little brother Takeo. Tanjiro realized that he's still inside the dream. No good! I'm not awake yet! I'm still inside the dream! How can I get out of it? Now that I've realized it's a dream... what am I supposed to do?

Tanjiro stood up, his body is burning in pink flames. After the fire goes out, his outfit changed entirely now he's started to waking up. He could smell Nezuko's blood. Is this Nezuko's doing. Telling his siblings he have to go, he runs outside hoping to find any clues getting out. He ran just to meet Nezuko on the way. Tears forms in his eyes as he recalled the tragic events that happened to his family. 

"I wish I could stay here... forever" I wish I could turn around and go back. By rights, I should've live like this forever. If none of this happened, they'd all have been alive right now.  He leave his family with a heavy heart.

But I've lost them now. I can never go back! His pace is getting faster, he run as fast as he could while his youngest brother chased after him, begging him not to leave them.

Sorry! I'm sorry, Rokuta! We can't be together anymore. But I'll always be thinking about you, okay? I'll be thinking of you all. There are lots of things to thank you for. Lots of things to be sorry for! I will never forget you! No matter what, my heart will always be with you! His track is covered by snowstorm, separating him from his family.

What should I do? Am I unable to use Total Concentration Breathing? Am I just asleep right now? He reach a dead end as he has no idea what he should do.

Fhoosh!

Tanjiro

A powerful wind swept along the snow, he could hear a familiar voice of his dad. Take up your sword, there's something you must cut. The voice faded away as it left Tanjiro with something to figure out himself.

He sheathed his black Nichirin sword and puts it in his neck. Don't hesitate! Do it! You have to do it! My death in this dream will lead me to reality! 

His hands are shaking, feeling a tad hesitated. What I have to cut is..my own neck!

Slash!

He woke up from the dream with his hand holding his neck, out of breath. "I'm all right, I'm alive." Nezuko surprised him from the back.  

"Nezuko! Are you alright?" Tanjiro is worried sick since he smelled Nezuko's blood. He worried that Nezuko is having a fight with demons but turns out she's just fine. 

Rengoku-san... who are these people? These people had ropes tied on their wrists alongside him and his friends. They're all connected by the wrists with ropes.

Tanjiro take a look at his wrist. What's this? It's burned off. Nezuko's burning blood did it? It's faint, but I'm picking a demon scent, too! He sniffs the the rope.

"This smell... The ticket!" He took out his ticket from his uniform and sniffs it again. I knew it. It's giving a demon's scent too. We were put to sleep when our tickets get punched.

He took out his Nichirin sword. He's about to cut these ropes that is holding his friends in the dreamland. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I shouldn't this rope. He refrain himself from doing so.

He ask Nezuko for  favor to burn all of the ropes so he could free his friends. Out of all sudden, a girl jumps on him, attacking him with some sort of weapon. She keeps saying something about not having a happy dream. The people that tried to invade his dream and and his friend's.

"Sorry, I have to go fight." He initiate to attack first. He use non-lethal blows by chopping their necks, knocking them out one by one. 

"You want to stay inside a happy dream, right? I know, I wanted to stay inside my dream, too." He grab his sister and leave to find the demon behind this.

He opened the door to be greeted with a strong smell of a demon. The smell is overpowering! So heavy! The demon's scent is so strong in the wind! Was I asleep in such an awful scent? I can't believe I was! 

He peeked his head outside, Is he in the first car? Tanjiro climb up top, to search for this demon.

"Nezuko, don't come! Stay away from me and wait! Go wake everyone up!" He told Nezuko. 

On the train's roof, there's Emu, the Lower One demon. "What? You're awake? Good morning!" He waved his hand with a smile to Tanjiro.

"You could've stayed asleep."