Lost

*Sneezes* "I got a bad feeling, did someone talk about me?" Zoro wiped his nose. It's been half of day travelling by foot. From dusk to dawn. Finally, he arrived at the Demon Slayer HQ.

But the HQ is so much bigger than he expected. "Is this the place?" He observed the place in awe and in the state of confusion.

"Where the hell am I?" He asks himself. The place is so big, he could get lost in it. But most importantly, why there's so many doors and hallways in an open place like this? As if the they are pointing out to a different direction. And why there's some on the roof?

He entered a weird looking door that he thought some sort of secret entrance to the HQ since Joker told him that the entrance is hidden. He needed to find it. Zoro didn't know where he should go, so he pull out his River Snail and call Joker.

Purupurupuru, Gacha!

"Did you find the place?" Joker answered the call.

"I just want to make sure, did the HQ got hallways everywhere, even on the ceiling?" Zoro looks around, the whole place looks like a maze as if it is used to trick enemies.

"What are you talking about? Are you drunk? There nothing like that." Doflamingo figured that the moss-head is lost.

"Then where is it?" Zoro requested for direction.

"It's in the Corps Grove. Find a forest made of Wisteria trees, you'll get there." Doflamingo ended the call.

"Who did you call?" Law asked Doflamingo.

"Its Roronoa, he got lost, again." Law facepalmed hearing Doflamingo's reply. For once, can that guy find his way here?

"Where are you going?" Law asked Doflamingo who is leaving from the house they were given to stay. It's quite a privilege since the place is exquisite. There's even a manmade hot spring on the back.

"Training" One word comes out of Doffy's mouth. That is enough for Law to be stunned. Doflamingo rarely practice. He never see the madman train by himself. Since Law was a kid, he never saw that man training even once.

The house also doubled as a training ground, but that is not where Doflamingo is headed to. He floats away and fly to the mountains that is very very far from here. So that's why I never had seen him train before. Doflamingo prefers training alone all by himself without nobody watching.

The house where they stayed is also in the area of the Demon Slayer HQ. Meaning that Ubuyashiki didn't gave them that house without any agenda. The sick man planned to spy their movement. Doflamingo already noticed someone was watching him last night, but he ignored it. He guessed that it was Uzui since there's no more Hashira that's sneaky other than him. That man is a ninja after all.

Back with Zoro

"Okay, this is not the place. Now, where should I go?" Zoro looks around, searching for the exit.

 Now, where should I go?" Zoro looks around, searching for the exit

"Well, I'll be damned" Zoro muttered under his breath. He sprint as fast as he could, trying to find an exit.

No matter where he go, he always end up on the same place where he started. "Where the hell is the exit?!" Zoro screamed in annoyance. Without him noticing, his presence were known by Nakime who is still unsure about it.

Somewhere in the Infinity Fortress

"By the way Akaza-san, have you heard about the Ronin?" Douma wanted to know if the Third Upper Moon knew about him.

"I've heard about him before, why?" Akaza is meditating after some training. He is not expecting that question.

"Do you know? Another Lower Ranked were defeated by him" Douma gave him the news.

"Who is it again?" Akaza hold great interest on Zoro. Since Muzan-sama personally told them to keep an eye for this man. Which is rare for someone like him. Akaza couldn't wait to fight with the Ronin if they met.

"Wakuraba, Lower Rank 3" Douma fan his paper fan to cool himself down.

"Huh, it's normal for the weak to be killed. Only the strong survives." Akaza despises the Lower Rank Moons. After the Mt. Natagumo incident, Muzan-sama becomes very angry before killing every single of Lower Ranks.

"I can't wait to fight against him" Akaza can't hold his excitement. He hoped to find this Ronin as soon as possible.

"It's just his luck. He defeated both of them because they were two weak. I could beat him easily." Gyokko, the Upper Rank 5 arrogantly stated.

"Says the guy whose ability is just to summon a flower vase! Hahahahaha!" Akaza belittle him. Gyokko can't do nothing. Akaza and Douma's strength is on different league.

"Ahahahaha!" Akaza continues to laugh.

"Hahahahahaha!" Douma also laughed at Gyokko>

"Hahahaha!" Zoro also joins in.

Hearing the unfamiliar laugh, the Upper Ranks turn their back slowly. They eyes widened at the sight of a human. They were shocked, how could a human finds this place?! Akaza didn't believe his eyes. Not even a Lower Ranked knew about this place, how did he find his way into the Infinity Castle?!

"Why did you guys stop?" Zoro asked them. The Upper Ranked stood silent, speechless.

"By the way, I'm kinda lost, do any of you knows where the exit is?" Zoro ask bluntly, unable to read the situation.

Akaza was about to go and eliminate this man, no one must knew about this place! He is determined. Just as he is about do it, Douma stops him by standing up in front of him. Douma shifted to Zoro and say, "Follow me, I'll guide you to where the exit is." 

Douma noticed that Zoro isn't lying, he didn't have a single clue of what's happening right now. "Phew! Thanks for that!" Zoro is finally getting out of here after hours of running.

Douma began guiding Zoro to the exit of the Infinity Castle. Akaza and Gyokko were more surprised right now. Why Douma, of all people help a human lost in the Fortress? Upon nearing the exit, Douma said, "This is far as I can bring you." He can't go out right now, the sunlight will kill him.

"Thanks for that! Here, a token of my thanks." Zoro handed Douma a bottle of high quality booze. He got it from the village he helped before and he still hadn't open it.

"If I wouldn't mind asking, where are you going?" Douma is a bit curious.

"Well, I'm on my way to meet a friend." Zoro answered.

"Well, see you later!" Zoro walked out from the exit, disappearing from Douma's sight. What a strange man, he didn't realized that I'm a demon. He thought.

After few seconds, Akaza appear from his back. "Why did you help him? He's human, he should die after finding out about us."

"Relax, he's not a Demon Slayer. What harm could he do to us? He didn't even realized about us being a demon." Douma playfully answered with a smile.

Oh boy, how they were wrong.

After Some Time

"Hey, I know that your sense of direction is bad, but not this bad." Law shakes his head.

"Shut up you shitty doctor!" Zoro is offended by that.

"By the way, Zoro-san, how did you get out from that maze?" Brook wanted an explanation.

"I got a help from a guy" Zoro grinned as he remembered about the man who helped him.

Meanwhile

"This booze is pretty good!" Douma stated happily after having a sip.