Enjoy The Show

Doflamingo has been exploring for an hour. On the way, he met demon slayer's corpses, being used as puppets. It looks like they were controlled by strings. Unlike Doffy's, this strings can be seen and were tied to their bodies unlike Doffy who attach them to the spine.

This strings were attached by tiny spiders roaming around. They tried to attach to Doffy but the string didn't attach as he simply cut it down. The thread is quite weak, he thought. The one that controlling the strings is nothing more than a fledgling as he could cut this thread without even using Haki.

The puppets were going on Doflamingo. Doflamingo could evade their attacks while closing his eyes because of their sluggish movement. They're nothing like his Parasite Strings. Threads came out of his fingertips, he vertically slashes all of them into small pieces from afar. He didn't care about casualties, they have nothing to do with him. They just gets in his way, irritating him.

His Devil Fruit allows him to fight whether in close, moderate and long range. His devil fruit may not be the most destructive in terms of power, but in terms of versatility, it is simply one of the best. With one move, the corpse were slashed until the furthest of them all. His attacks simply has a long and wide range, suitable for any type of combat.

The deeper he goes, the stronger and faster the movements of the dolls that were being controlled. Some begged him to help them while some wishes Doffy to put them out of their misery. In which he didn't give a fuck about them, he simply carving them into pieces with little to no effort.

While walking in the forest with his signature way of walking, the puppets simply falls down. The strings turned into ashes. Looks like someone got to it before I do. 

Eh, whatever. Thanks to whoever kills it, I don't need to waste my time with these mere foot soldiers anymore. He smiled. He don't need to waste his precious time anymore. They're effective on irritating Doffy.

Klang!

"Hmmh? Is there a fight broke out or something?" He questioned. He jumped on his strings, one by one until he's up high in the sky. Far from others to be detected. It looks like he's floating in the sky while he actually just stand right on top of his strings.

From up here, he could see a red-haired kid, with a checkered haori, and a hanafuda earrings holding a broken sword, fighting a demon with a silver-hair and white yukata. He stand beside a female demon with a same appearance.

That's not the point here, the thing that seems interesting is how the demon fights. He is using threads as a weapon, just like himself. He would like to watch how the demon use the strings .He gets closer to them without them noticing. To him, it's like watching kids fighting in the coliseum, and he's in the front seat.

Everything looks good, he could watch everything happen in this view. There's only one thing that's missing, a snack. His tummy is growling loudly. He take out a lunch box that has been prepared by Sanji. He's getting bored by eating the same thing. He didn't bring out a snack. He brings out a full-course meal instead. I'm starving

Opening the lunch box he is greeted by a rib-eye steak, his favorite. Served with scalloped potatoes and sweet potato fries, he grinned. He's been craving steak for a while since this world doesn't have one. He took a napkin and fold it around his neck. 

Medium rare, well seasoned with a perfect sear on both side. Just like he always preferred.  Juicy and tender with each bite, he loves it. He hate to admit it, but the Black Leg is a decent cook. Should he recruit him in his crew? He shrugs that idea. For now, let's enjoy the show. Fu-fu-fu~

I can't believe it! The threads this boy is controlling... Does this means they're even tougher than the body of that demon I couldn't slash? Tanjiro were shocked beyond words. His blade just broke in a half after trying to cut the threads.