Bad Blood

Law and Doflamingo is watching from afar, a squad of Mizunotos were climbing up Mount Natagumo. Law stand on top of a huge cliff. Doflamingo just floated in the sky, observing them from the sky as he could cover more ground from the sky.

Tch! Why am I being lumped together with this bastard? Law complained. He didn't understand why did he was chosen to teamed up with this madman. This psycho literally killed a man he thought as a big brother figure, his own little brother, Corazon.

Corazon may act as a fool and always do stupid things without him noticing it himself, but he's a dedicated man that did terrible things with a good cause. Like when Law was thrown by Corazon from the window of a third story building. He did that so Law will not mess himself with a madman like Doflamingo.

For years, Law honed his skill just to avenge Corazon as the thought of revenge what keeps him alive all this time. Allying himself with the man he hated simply makes him want to puke. Why did this happen?

Earlier

"Doflamingo!!!" Law gritted his teeth, this man dared to show his face? How shameless of him! Kikoku were pulled from its scabbard. Kikoku is the name of Law's sword. It is a cursed sword, even though it is not ranked.

"Calm down, will you? I can hear you well so no need for shouting. You'll blast my eardrums." Doflamingo picked his ear with his pinky while laughing.

"Why he's here?" Law shifted to Zoro. Zoro were speechless. How did he knew where they reside?

"I followed you guys, simple." Doflamingo gives them the obvious reason. Law was left unsatisfied with his answer. Before he could speak, Doflamingo continued.

"Anyway, I'm just here to tell you that the corps just made a move." Doflamingo doesn't come here empty-handed, he's here with another news.

"What about the corps?" Brook asked. Is it some kind of big thing? Brook wondered, sipping his tea in the corner of the house.

"Squads of demon slayers were dispatched to Mount Natagumo, subjugating demons this night." Law and Zoro were left unimpressed.

"Obviously, they are just slaying demons as usual right? What's so special about that." Law mocked him. A tick mark appeared on Doffy's forehead, he ignores it even though he really wanted to beat the hell out of Law.

"Listen, if it's just a normal subjugation, why bother send ten people at once? A normal subjugation only takes one to two person, isn't it too much?" Thinking back, Doflamingo's words make so much sense. Sending that many people seems like an overkill, it must be a big thing.

"It is worth investigating." Zoro stated his opinion.

"Then, who's going to do it?" Sanji doesn't want to go. He and Sanji just got here by evening. They needed some rest.

"Doflamingo, Law and Brook, its your time to shine." Zoro chooses all three of them.

"I take orders from nobody." Doffy's smile starts to get more menacing. His smile turns to devilish grin as taking orders are a no-no for him.

"There's no time for a quarrel, if you really want to be allies, you need to be trusted. And trust is earned." Zoro explains that they still didn't trust him.

"Tch, whatever." Doflamingo kick the floor and goes to smoke outside.

Law cursed his luck once again. Why did the goddess of luck always abandoned him, why? Unknowing to Law, Zoro did this so they could get along with each other. They can't be fighting always. Brook was enlisted so he could make sure there'll be no infighting amongst themselves.