Challenged

"You know, it's rude to keep someone waiting." Sanemi is pissed after he have been waiting for hours to see the Ronin in flesh. No one have actually seen the Ronin face to face before except Rengoku. Let alone unmasked.

"Why the hell there's so many people here?" Zoro didn't know about the bad blood between them and the Hashira after Doflamingo pretty much kick all of their asses. 

"Let's get to the point, shall we?" Sanemi bring out his blade with Iguro right behind him. They pretty much believed that they are stronger than Zoro. They also wanted to make-up for their losses against Doflamingo for humiliating them, especially Sanemi. Iguro is there simply wanted to spar against the Ronin.

"We would like to challenge you in a duel!" Sanemi stated their true intention. While Zoro is in his annoyed face. I just came from a freaking maze, that is inhabited by freaks for half day! I don't even got slight bit of sleep yet! Zoro said loudly in his heart.

"Can we do this later? I'm not interested in fighting right now" Zoro turned their requests down and head straight to the house to sleep. He's tired from all the travelling. 

Sanemi starts to provoke Zoro to fight with them. "Oh really? I never thought the Ronin back down from a challenge. Turns out that he's just a coward." Sanemi said with a smug smile.

Zoro stops before turning his head slowly. Veins start to pop in his forehead. With a forced smile, he says, "What did you just say???"

"You heard it right, COWARD" Sanemi intentionally said the word coward out loud. His plan is definitely working, or should I say...gone wrong. Zoro just slowly walking away from them.

"Where are you going?!" Sanemi shouted.

"You said earlier that you wanted to fight, right? Then follow me to the training ground." Zoro is actually headed for the training ground to teach them a lesson.

Some Hashira were just there simply to watch like Rengoku, Uzui, Muichiro and Kanroji. Some Hashira is simply not interested in it and would like to do their own business. Sanji got in the place earlier before Zoro because unlike Zoro, he got a good sense of direction. 

"In this situation, where the hell is that bird brain?!" Law is angry as Doflamingo seem to be not responding to their calls. As if he got a better things to do right now.

Somewhere on a rocky mountains

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Doflamingo had been training for hours all alone, punching against a tall mountain, coating his hands with Haki all the time. He's been using his Armament Haki non-stop since morning. And he still going at it as harder as he could.

This is not enough! I need to get more and more stronger! Until I won't be defeated by anyone! Doflamingo had been determined to not lose anymore against someone like Straw Hat Luffy and his crew. He still remember the day he got pummeled by King Kong Gun, the day his reign over Dressrosa ends.

He knew about the Haki that people from the Land of Wano used, a variant that is called Ryuo, a much stronger version of Haki or what they call as Advanced Armament Haki. Doflamingo wished to mastered it as fast as he could. Next time he met Luffy, he's the one who shall be the winner!

Each punch he landed created a huge crater on the mountain. both of his hands were cuffed by sea stone cuffs that he able to grab on the ship before he escape. Its to train his resistance against sea stone so he won't be weak to it anymore.

Not only that, the sea stone cuffs were chained or linked with a huge boulder. With a size of a two story building on each handcuff. Meaning every time Doflamingo pull his punch, he drags the boulder along. This is not enough! I need to add more weights!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Training Grounds

Sanemi and Iguro alongside Zoro stand on the desolate training ground. Both giving a deadly stare at each other. Zoro is brainstorming every single brain cell he got on thinking how to get back on those two and he got the perfect idea.

"You know, a duel is pain in the ass. What about both of you take me on at the same time? I want to end this quickly since I'm sleepy *Yawns*" That triggered both of them instantly. We are a Hashira! Don't you dare underestimate us!!! 

"Go all out and flamboyantly beat him, Shinazugawa!" Uzui cheers them on.

"Don't hold back my comrades! Use everything that you had!" Rengoku supported his friends and wish them luck in the battle.

Who knew that the Ronin is so handsome! His left eye scar looks so cool! Kanroji being Kanroji, admiring the beauty of every single person. If it weren't for that, she's not Love Hashira.

Sanemi charged towards the battle first head-on against the Ronin. He sheathed his blade, take a deep breath and jump as high as he could.

Wind Breathing, Second Form: Claws, Purifying Wind!

Sanemi  lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above Zoro's head and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on the enemy resembling claws. How about that! Sanemi would like to see how Zoro fend off against that.

"Two Sword Style: Nigiri..." Zoro sheathed Sandai Kitetsu and Shusui at the same time. The claw-like slashed is getting closer to him.

"Tower Climb Ripple!" Zoro counters back with two slash that overpowered Sanemi's attack even though Sanemi has four slashes. Quality beats quantity as Sanemi is pushed back from the attack. He just overpowered my attack and just push me back, truly, he's a monster!

Serpent Breathing, Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head!

Out of all sudden, Iguro comes in with the ambush. He dashes behind Zoro at blinding speed while he's fighting with Sanemi and take advantage of it by aim to swiftly slice Zoro's back. Predicting that attack, Zoro duck and Iguro missed the attack.

Zoro sidestepped to the back, creating some distance between them. All of the Hashira is surprised. Even outnumbered by Hashira, Zoro still put up a tough fight. He's not an average joe!