Entertainment District-The Beginning

"29988...29989....29990!" Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu count all of their push-ups they've done. Law is watching them from the side, making sure that they wouldn't slack off. And if they did, he would gave them a hell of a beating. 

Its been a week since they've trained. Everyday, they would go up the mountain and do some crazy excessive training that Law would told them to do. The moment they passed, they can't turn back anymore. You try to run, and you'll leave in bandages for sure. He will make them suffer and regret stepping foot on this mountain.

Each day, Law tasked them with heavy physical training in order to make them much stronger. Tanjiro and Inosuke is doing fine but Zenitsu on the other hand....he just passed out. Law glared at Zenitsu that is unconscious. He has the perfect way to wake him up. He grinned. 

"You two, stop with your training." Both of them stopped in an instant. Usually, everytime Law told them to stop, it usually going to be another training that they need to do. 

"What is it?" Tanjiro asked.

"Take Agatsuma-ya and tie him down with this rope." Law handed a rope for them. Tanjiro hesitated for a bit. He didn't know what is Law is going to do with his friend, but he can't refuse it.

"What are you going to do with him?" Tanjiro was curious.

"Trust me, this is for his own good" Law said. Tanjiro and Inosuke not asking any question anymore, they both tie Zenitsu up while Zenitsu is still passed out from the rough training. Law signaled them to follow him, carrying Zenitsu along. 

All of them stop at a waterfall with dangerous current that could make people drown easily. No one has been there yet. The waterfall is also quite high. If Law need to estimate, it is 35 meters tall. Tanjiro had a bad feeling about this.

 Inosuke gaze at the waterfall. He was about to dive straight from the top but Law forbids him. Inosuke asks him why are they doing here. Law just grin back at him. "W-w-wait! Are you going to-

Before Tanjiro could finish first, Zenitsu was thrown off from the cliff by Law. Zenitsu falls down to the waterfall causes a huge splash of water. "Let see if he could survive!"

"He's gonna drown!" Tanjiro can't just stand and watch. He wanted to help Zenitsu. 

"Its part of his test. Lets wait for him at downside." Law ordered both of them to stand down. He wanted to see if Zenitsu could survive in this strong current that could kill him. Tanjiro could do nothing. Even if he tried to jump, Law could teleported him back. He'd seen what Law could do firsthand at the mansion.

------------------------------------------

W-where am I? Zenitsu wake up as he could not breath through his lungs. He tried to move around, but his hands were tied. He can't do anything. Am I in the water? How did I get here?

I can't move! Did someone tied my hands? He asks himself that question. The last time he remembered was  that he was doing pushups and fainted due to exhaustion. He could predict who was wiling to do this. Its that guy! He's crazy! Does he want to kill me?

He wants to break free from the rope but the strong current  makes it hard. He doesn't have any strength to break free. He's losing oxygen as he moves. What should I do? What should I do? Moreover, the panic is taking over him. His thoughts of never getting free and drowned increases his anxiety. 

I'm going to die! I'm going to die! I'm going to die! He rant of. He can't fight the current. He tried to swim upwards but he keeps getting thrown by the current. He lost the sense of where's up and down after getting tossed over and over. He's getting dizzy.