Good Weather

"This is the Demon Slayer's Headquarters and you're about to be put  a trial." Shinobu explains where he is currently is and what is he sign up for.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-

"There's no need for trial!" Shinobu look to where the loud voice that cut her off came from. It came from the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him! Were going to behead him along with the demon!" Rengoku made it very clear that he prefers Tanjiro to be executed right here, right now.

"In that case, I'll be glad to do it flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. " The Sound Pillar made a statement. Who decapitate people with a style? Well Doflamingo did, but he prefers to let his enemies kill each other. Tengen wears a sleeveless and dark turquoise version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, along with a wrap of burgundy cloth around his calves

What? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart and fill me with anguish! The Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji couldn't withstand such thing. The kid is still young. She didn't said that loudly though. 

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for being born at all." The Stone Pillar, Gyomei Himejima felt pity for the boy. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead.

Um, what was the shape of that cloud again? Tokito Muichiro the Mist Pillar wander in his thought again as usual. Muichiro is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus at anything.

"Nezuko... Nezuko where are you? Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!" Tanjiro calls for his friends and sister. Even in such situation, he's still worried about those close to him rather than worrying about himself. In such state, he still put others before him.

"Forget that, what will we do with Tomioka? Tomioka's just a guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How do we deal with him?" Ibanai Iguro the Serpent Pillar shifted the attention towards Giyuu who is standing all alone in a distance. 

"Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" He demand an answer from the cold-looking Hashira.

"Oh, where's the harm? He did come alone without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later." Shinobu defended Giyuu in his stead.

"Then, what about that guy that has been hiding behind the building have to say?" Iguro pointed towards Law who has been listening to their conversation from afar. Law came out of his spot and revealed himself to them. 

"That man? He's a doctor who came with us earlier from the Mountain. He treated this boy's injuries earlier and cause quite a commotion when we wanted to apprehend the boy." Shinobu left the part where he is Doflamingo's so-called accomplice. 

"What's the sword for then?" Iguro couldn't help but notice the long sword that the 'doctor' hold on. 

"It's for self-defense. One cannot be too careful these days." Law replied back telling him that the sword is used as self-defense weapon.

"Bullshit" the man wearing a navy blue version of the standard uniform, along with a black and white pinstriped haori called it. The 'doctor' is not a doctor. If it's really a self-defense weapon, why it had to be such a sword? He could choose a small  dagger or knife, but he chooses the sword.

The answer is simple, he has an experience using the sword. What doctor uses sword? He's not a doctor, he's a swordsman. "Truth to be told, he helped the boy escape before turning himself and the boy in." Shinobu tell Iguro the truth.