Asserting Dominance

Doflamingo pull out a pocket watch from his pocket. He showed it to both of them. "Look here, in the span of 30 seconds, give me everything that both of you got. And if one of you even manage to graze me, I'll follow you to your headquarters." Simple task yet it is easier said than done.

"You seems to underestimate us too much don't you think?" Shinobu put up a brave front. Her hand gripped tightly on the blade although she is shaken from the blast of Conqueror's Haki. Her hands is shaking wildly against her will. She wants to stand up against Doflamingo but her knees are trembling. What pressure!

Giyuu stood up to her and grab her shoulder from behind. Don't worry, it will be fine. He's also terrified by that pressure that Doflamingo released earlier but he manage to keep up his poker face in front of Doffy. At the same time, many Kakushis, or the cleanup crew members fainted from that blast. All of them passed out as they do not have a strong will. Most of the member has zero sword skill meaning that they're nothing in the face of Conqueror's Haki.

"Do I forget to mention that I won't be fighting back for the time?" Doflamingo handicapped himself again. Simply giving them a fake hope or what people call a chance.

Tomioka and Shinobu see a glimpse of hope. They knew from the pressure that Doflamingo is not normal by the killing intent that he gave earlier. The only thing that they got is to beat the devil in his own damn game. The question is, will Doflamingo stick to his word.

"I'm a man of my word, if you're wondering about that." Doffy ensures them he will keep his word...if they can graze him.

"First Form: Water Surface Slash!" 

Tomioka generates momentum and create a powerful slash while rushing ontoflamingo at absurd speed. With a blade on Giyuu's hand, he aimed for the torso. Doflamingo slaps Giyuu's blade away like swatting a fly. Giyuu couldn't hold the feeling of surprise. He is shocked beyond death as someone could do that.

Doflamingo later floats away in the air, before receiving another assault. This time from the Insect Hashira. She leaped to the sky, performing another one of her technique on Doflamingo.

"Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance: Caprice"

She said it in a soft voice as she charges toward her opponent to 'stings' Doflamingo multiple times. He can't dodge midair, can't he? She tells herself. Doflamingo being a smart guy he is, he flew upwards a little bit higher, out of her reach with her blade. 

Tap!

He stepped on her back and kicks her to the ground, shoving dirt on her face. He laughs at them. "Is that all you can do? I'm coming down, give you guys a couple chance." Doflamingo landed on the ground.

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide" 

Giyuu makes multiple consecutive slashes to deliver the blow simultaneously. Doflamingo took step back and bend his body with a smile sticking on his face, as always. Standing up straight again, he taunts Giyuu to strike him again.

While being distracted, Shinobu launched another ambush upon Doflamingo. From the back she used the same move that she did while ambushing Doflamingo earlier. The goal is not to defeat him, but to graze him even a bit is an accomplishment.

They didn't know that same tricks won't work on him twice. They got Doffy's tie earlier because he didn't activate his Observation Haki earlier. He able to dodge in the last minute while being ambushed by Shinobu losing his neck tie in process is simply because of his fast reflexes

"Same things won't work on me twice, little girl." He moved a bit to the right, Shinobu crash towards Giyuu instead of Doffy. Another ambush won't work on him anymore since he fully Observation Haki is activated. The ambush failed.

Ouch!

Colliding against your comrade is quite painful. "This demon is definitely something, isn't he?" Shinobu said that to her partner. She's still mistaken Doffy for a demon.

"Shinobu, he's not actually a demon." He corrected her. The surrounding become awkwardly quiet for awhile. 

"W-wait, he's not a demon?" Having realizing that, this just shocks her. How could human did this? There's an innocent look on her face.

"Still have a time for a chit-chat? You guys have 13 seconds left." Doflamingo intentionally tell them how much they got left. To make sure they are panicked and cannot fight properly in a pressure. 

But to his surprise, they didn't panic. They keep a calm demeanor and work very well even under pressure. They certainly a seasoned warrior train to fight in this situation. Both of them were moving for a pincer attack to corner Doffy. Pincer huh? It takes more than that to stop me!

"Water Breathing, Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust"

"Insect Breathing, Dance of Bee Sting: True Flutter"

Giyuu goes on for a fast quick stab from left while Shinobu on the right dashed at her target at blinding speed and uses the momentum to strengthen the thrust. From left and right, he is cornered from both sides. You have nowhere to run!

"Says who?" He disappeared from their eyes. He already planned this. Letting them pincer him, he's able to pit themselves against each other. The only thing that is left is Shinobu and Giyuu almost killing each other. They luckily stopped beforehand before any of their blades hit each other.

Turns out Doflamingo had learn a fair share of Rokushiki himself. He practiced some of them after Vergo showed the skills to him. He's a fast learner. Too bad that he didn't take training seriously. But it paid off as he fully mastered Soru and Rankyaku. He also manage to get his hands on Rokuogan, but he never used it as he is not a close quarter combatant.

Keng!

The Hashiras clashed. They realized they've taken the bait. Luckily no one is injured. They don't have much time left.

5

4

3

2

1

"Time's up! Sadly, you guys have run out of time. Now, its my turn." Doflamingo throw his watch away. Now its time for him to have fun. He's not going to kill him, it won't be fun that way. He's only going to show them the fraction of his true power. 

He raised his  feet up high, wanting to do a kick. Giyuu is confused. A kick, but why? He didn't used his strings. But why did he make it too obvious? Is he expecting us to do something?

"Do you want me to teach you...how to kill a person?" He offers them a lesson. Giyuu didn't know what that means, but he surely knew what is coming down. He hold Shinobu and duck together.

Vhoom!

Crash!

After both of them able to slip past that attack, they look behind them. The whole forest just got deforest. He just create a massive deforestation with just a kick!

Meanwhile in other places

Kakushis were running amok from the massive shockwave. They could feel that from miles away. What is the Hashira is fighting with?