Concluded

"It's humans itself!" Law backhanded Shinazugawa, causing him to knock the doors beside him. He crashed against the Master's mansion.

The Hashiras stood silent. Judging from how Law broke the sword easily, the doctor may no be a doctor after all. A sword that is wielded by a Hashira cannot be easily broken to pieces. This means that Law is a formidable opponent that could be dangerous if provoked.

They stood silent, watching as the Shinazugawa got a bruise on his face. Don't laugh! Don't laugh! Kanroji tried as hard as she could from preventing herself laughing. It would only worsen the situation that is getting tense.

Law could not withstand such cruelty. It reminded him of his childhood days, a hellish day for a kid like him at that time. He opened the door of the wooden box with Nezuko inside. She was scared. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Law gave her a hand.

She crept closer to Law. Finally getting out from the box. Her mouth is salivating, seeing the blood flowing out from the arm of the Hashira. Tanjiro, couldn't break out from Iguro who is digging him to hard. He's gasping for air.

"Iguro, you're digging him to hard." The Insect Pillar told the Serpent Pillar to ease up a bit.

"I'm only holding him down who's trying to move." Iguro stated his reason.

"Kamado, if you're using any breathing techniques while your lungs is squeezed, your veins will burst." Shinobu gave him a warning if he's trying to do anything stupid.

Tanjiro didn't listen to her as he tries to move more frequently. Out of sudden, the rope that binds him ripped off by Tanjiro. Brook grin behind his veil, he loosened the rope a bit in any case that this could happen. It was a right choice.

He broke out from the rope while Giyuu hold Iguro's arm, not letting go. He did that in order for Tanjiro get to escape. Tanjiro ran straight to the platform. "Nezuko!" He hoped that his little sister could withstand her hunger.

Law stand beside Nezuko, who is salivating a lot. He tried to block her vision, but she wantee to face it without anyone's help. She looks away from the bloody arm in disgust. She closes her eyes away. 

"What happened?" Ubuyashiki asked his daughter.

"The demon girl turned away in disgust." It's a different reaction that Shinazugawa expect it to be. 

"Are you satisfied? It's clear! She will not attack humans! Is this enough for you?!" Law raised his voice. He wanted himself to be clear. Luckily she hadn't gone berserk. 

"So now, it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans, right?" Ubuyashiki is happy that it's been proven by Nezuko herself.

He turned to Tanjiro, "Tanjiro...I'm sure that even after this, there are some that can't accept Nezuko. You must be prove it to them starting now. That you can be useful." Tanjiro kneels in his presence. What is this feeling? It's like I'm floating. His voice...  Is it because of this man's voice that I'm feeling light in my head?

"Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that, and you'll be accepted by all. And it will give more weight to your words." Ubuyashiki continued. 

Tanjiro raised his head, his face is full of determination. "I... Nezuko and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! Nezuko and I will do it for sure! Strike the sword that will stop the chain of grief!" Tanjiro said something that even the Hashiras never said.

"As you're ill equipped to do so right now, Tanjiro. Let's start by defeating a Twelve Kizuki, all right?" Tanjiro's face turned bright red as he became a laughing stock. With Doffy laughing the most.

Seriously? He thought of killing the boss right away? He's not enough to qualify on to the big stage. That's the best joke I've ever head. I bet he'll die before he could even draw his sword! Doflamingo believes that the kid is too weak to enter the main stage. Tanjiro needs more training. Some Hashiras laugh at Tanjiro for the bold statement.

"It goes without saying that the Hashira of Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defied death, and they've also defeated Twelve Kizuki." Tch, he's exaggerating it. Those Hashiras couldn't even compare against a rear admiral in strength, let alone someone like us. Defying death? That's some bullshit right there. They're weak. Doflamingo insulted them without the Hashiras knowing. 

"That is why Hashira receive respect and preferential treatment. So, Tanjiro, mind your manners when you speak." Ubuyashiki gave Tanjiro an advice which the boys answer with a nod.

What did they know about training till' death's door? If this is the result of their training, I might as well takeover the Corps. None could stop me. Doflamingo has been training so hard back in his youngers days so he could fulfill his ambitions, it's not easy. But since he piled himself with a lot of trouble, he skips training often. Maybe that's why he lost to Luffy in the first place.

But Doflamingo could not complain much, they are normal humans. They live in time of peace with only a threat being demons. Back in New World? It's a place where Four Emperors rule. Death is a common thing for people like him. They've gotten used to it and become stronger than ever. The existence of Haki and Devil Fruits made them monsters they are right now.

"Tanjiro, we have concluded our business with you. You may step back." Ubuyashiki conclude an end on this problem. 

"In that case, allow me to take Kamado into my house." Shinobu offered to let Tanjiro and Nezuko stay at her house for the time being.

"While... What should we call you?" Ubuyashiki asked them what should Law and the others should be called.

"Us? You can call us voyagers. That's what we truly are." Doflamingo hide their true identity from the Corps. It will be quite a mess if they instantly revealed themselves to be a pirate.

"Well then voyagers, the Kakushi will guide you to your accommodation. Have a good rest." Ubuyashiki smiled.

"I'm going with Tanjiro. He's my patient so I need to look over him since some idiots decided it would be a good idea to use violence." He glanced over Iguro and Shinazugawa.

"Fine then, me and Brook will head first. Brook, don't forget your body." Brook almost forget about then. He ran to search for the cartwheel where he keeps his original body.

The meeting ended just like that. All of the Hashiras go back to doing their own business. They wondered about this Ronin, when will he show up? Rengoku in particular, he can't wait to met him. Since he once had met him.