This Is Halloween

Start from the beginning

He starts to go through the contents of the hex bag in his hand, and picks up the bone. "Well, are you gonna figure out a way to find this witch, or are you just gonna sit there fingering your bone?" Dean asked, sarcastically, as he starts the Impala.

"You know how much heat it would take to char a bone like this, Dean?" Sam asked him. "No." Dean said as I think for a moment. "A lot, I mean, more than a fire or some kitchen oven." Sam said and I gasp as I realize what he was talking about. "Like a kiln?" I suggested and Sam nods then Dean has the Impala take off.

At the school, Dean and I walk over to a kiln in Don Harding’s classroom as Sam goes over to Don’s desk. "So Tracy used the kiln to char the bone, what’s the big deal?" Dean asked as Sam rifles through the stuff on Don’s desk as Dean and I walk over. "Dean, that hex bag turned up in our room, not after we talked to Tracy –" Sam said and I interrupt him.

"After we talked to the teacher." I said and Sam nods while he notices a bottom drawer of DON’s desk is locked with a latch. "Hey –" Sam said and Dean sees it and I kneel down, pull out a hair pin and use it to open the lock.

Once it unlocks, I open the drawer where there are bones in a bowl, one charred, the others not. I straighten up at this as we all stare at the drawer. "My God, those are all from children." Sam said. "And I’m guessing he’s not saving them for the dog." Dean said.

*3rd Person POV*

Don starts an incantation as Tracy was tied up with the rope and a rag wrapped around her mouth, stifling her cries as she struggles to get free. Don, standing in front of an alter, takes a knife and a chalice from the table and walks over to Tracy. He runs the tip of the knife down her neck, not drawing blood, but staring at her.

Don raises the knife above his head to stab her, and gets shot from behind three times. Dean, (y/n) and Sam come in, and Dean and (y/n) go over to Tracy to untie her as Sam checks Don’s body. Dean cuts Tracy down and (y/n) rips off the gag.

"Thank you, he was gonna kill me!" Tracy said, appreciatively, then she glares at Don. "Ugh, that sick son of a bitch. I mean, did you see what he was doing? Did you hear him? How sloppy his incantation was?" She asked and the trio look up at her.

"My brother –" Tracy revealed and the three hunters go to draw their guns again. "Always was a little dim." Tracy sneered and she throws up her hand and yells an incantation and the trio fly back hitting the ground, and writhing around in pain.

"He was gonna make me the final sacrifice, his idea, but now, that honor goes to him. Our master’s return? The spellwork’s a two man job you understand, so for six hundred years I had to deal with that pompous son of a bitch. Planning, preparing, unbearable." Tracy said as she kneels down by Don and picks up the knife and the chalice.

"The whole time I wanted to rip his face off." she said and starts digging the knife into Don's bullet wound, and holds the chalice up to catch the blood flow. She looks back over to the trio, who are still writhing in pain on the floor clutching their stomachs.

"And you get him with a gun, uh, love that." she laughs and she gets up and goes back to the altar on the table. "You know, back in the day, this was the one day you kept your children inside. Well tonight you’ll all see what Halloween really is." Tracy said, with a smile. Then she starts another incantation and Sam, still clutching his stomach in pain, makes his way to Don’s body, putting his hand in blood and smearing it on his face.

"What are you doing?" (y/n) asked him as she sees him. "Just follow my lead." Sam said and he spreads blood on Dean’s and (y/n)'s faces as well, and moves back away from Don.